Home The Bridge

No new Tuesday crew?

Unless I'm very much mistaken, there wasn't a new crew added to the Portal today, and I don't see any special packs or offers for one. Has this happened before?

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, once or twice?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the better for me - could blow my crystals trying to get Kim instead.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd that there is no Tuesday 6-pack, but there are special packs. A 490 featuring Prisoner Kim and a 490 featuring Survivor Kirk.

There is also a 1500 BeGold offering different Mayweathers.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd that there is no Tuesday 6-pack, but there are special packs. A 490 featuring Prisoner Kim and a 490 featuring Survivor Kirk.

There is also a 1500 BeGold offering different Mayweathers.

And that Mayweather Pack has the MACO Mayweather that some couldn't get because it was a Tuesday Pack "Special Celebration Crew".....

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Mountain_Climber_Mayweather

https://stt.wiki/wiki/EV_Suit_Mayweather

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Tactical_MACO_Mayweather

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Shan wrote: »
    No theme pack this week, it happens.
    We do have a birthday behold pack in honor of Anthony Montgomery as his 50th birthday is tomorrow :)

No complains, but where‘s the long time overdue Portal Update. 😜
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    edited June 2021
    We do have a birthday behold pack in honor of Anthony Montgomery as his 50th birthday is tomorrow :)

Am I checking properly? Two of the three in the BeGold are not in the Portal yet? Neither shows up in the Crew Retrieval.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I checking properly? Two of the three in the BeGold are not in the Portal yet? Neither shows up in the Crew Retrieval.

Correct, and Mountaineer is not 100% retrievalable.
  • Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭

I saw that it was Rene Auberjonois's birthday today too.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • bennybenny ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Bound2Fate wrote: »

I saw that it was Rene Auberjonois's birthday today too.

Comment moderated. ~Shan
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We cannot celebrate the birthday of all cast members, and when we do, it is for a specific milestone like celebrating a 50th birthday and so on.

Correct. EV and MACO are not in portal yet. Both were Tuesday releases, iirc.

I know MACO was a Tuesday Pack. Hyped as a special celebration crew, and then they missed the milestone he was supposed to hit, and put him in a "Better Luck Next Time" Pack. And don't both the others have better Stats?

I know MACO was a Tuesday Pack. Hyped as a special celebration crew, and then they missed the milestone he was supposed to hit, and put him in a "Better Luck Next Time" Pack. And don't both the others have better Stats?

By my calc (slightly different from the standard)...

EV is the #8 overall CMD/SCI voyager (#6 (CMD/SCI)/DIP)
    MACO is not a top 20 CMD/SEC voyager
    Mountain Climber is the #6 CMD/ENG voyager (#1 (CMD/ENG)/MED)
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two new Mayweathers are also in collections. Still torn...leaning to EV.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    Have Mountain Climber. Probably do EV.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Here is the info on Datacore on the three Mayweathers for those unsure who they want.

https://datacore.app/behold/?crew=mayweather_evsuit_crew&crew=mayweather_maco_crew&crew=mayweather_risa_crew
    Let’s fly!