Home The Bridge
Options

Festive Jadzia Dax & Blood Oath Jadzia Dax....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
Are Emitter finding fools!!!!!

t6s6elJ.jpg

t6s6elJ.jpg

I got ONE from Worf & ONE from Harry Kim.

The rest are Jadzias. Festive is hitting good even under 30% chance......

Scott

EDIT TO ADD: Festivus Dax just pulled an Emitter with a 21% chance of success.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who else unfroze Rogue Future Harry to use for this event....and have not needed him at all because 1701 Jadzia AND Crazy Eyes Jadzia are just so much better?
  • Options
    crazy eyes jadzia?!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @das411
    Love your nick for festive.
  • Options
    das411 wrote: »
    Who else unfroze Rogue Future Harry to use for this event....and have not needed him at all because 1701 Jadzia AND Crazy Eyes Jadzia are just so much better?
    crazy eyes jadzia?!

Festivus? She kind of does have the Crazy Eyes.

Scott

• Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Is Festive Jadzia working better than higher percentage characters? Duchamps is top of the list that comes up for most of the builds I've been doing, so I've just been using him. If she's better than him though despite a lower percentage, I'll scroll for her.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Is Festive Jadzia working better than higher percentage characters? Duchamps is top of the list that comes up for most of the builds I've been doing, so I've just been using him. If she's better than him though despite a lower percentage, I'll scroll for her.

May just be a lucky RNG for me, but she has been hitting a LOT. As I said, as low as 21% chance. Mostly under 30%, and I think only a few did not drop it.

Scott