Home The Bridge
Options

This just happened.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
When I equipped the Worf's Baldric on a Level Ninety Worf, to Fully Equip him at Ninety.....

1Z6s4De.jpg

1Z6s4De.jpg

OyPFelh.jpg

OyPFelh.jpg

This Event is rocking right now!!!!!

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    That is strange. He became immortalized at level 90?
    Edit: Actually i should have said level 100 no items.
    Is it possible that DB is letting us immortalize level 100 crew no matter how many items.

I have a level 100 crew FF no items, over a week now. Does not say he is immortalized.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    That is strange. He became immortalized at level 90?
    Edit: Actually i should have said level 100 no items.
    Is it possible that DB is letting us immortalize level 100 crew no matter how many items.

I have a level 100 crew FF no items, over a week now. Does not say he is immortalized.

No. The Baldric was the last thing he needed at Level Ninety. When I clicked the Level up Icon, I had everything he needed to go Immortalized at 100.

All four Items were Yellow.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Doesn't happen often, but it's nice when it does.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it now Scott.
    I see all the items you either already had or could build.
    I love it when that happens. However, unless planned does not usually happen for higher rarity Crew.
  • Options
    All four Items were Yellow.

Ah.

Until you explained it I was actually trying to understand if there was something noteworthy going on.
    "Dance with me. For science."