Home Engineering Room
Options

I am on an Android and last night at the 12:00 midnight reset I went to log in to do my dailies and the game freezes as soon as I get to the opening screen. I'm still trying and there's still no change. I've sent two bug reports thus far. I've cleaned my cache and everything and still nothing.
Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    „I m on a an Android….“ is not very detailed information.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on an Android and last night at the 12:00 midnight reset I went to log in to do my dailies and the game freezes as soon as I get to the opening screen. I'm still trying and there's still no change. I've sent two bug reports thus far. I've cleaned my cache and everything and still nothing.

Additional information about your device and operating system would help.
    So you do not get an error message at all, it just stalls?
    You mention two bug reports, where?
  • Options
    „I m on a an Android….“ is not very detailed information.

Motorola Play G4 (Android).. Same phone I've been on since 2016 when I started playing the game.
    As soon as the game loads, the event ad screen pops up and then it freezes. Or it shuts down and closes the game as soon as it gets to the opening screen. I've sent two tickets, so they have all the needed data from that. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.
    no need to flame me like that man.. your comment is way off the mark and rather inflammatory.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Additional information about your device and operating system would help.
    So you do not get an error message at all, it just stalls?
    You mention two bug reports, where?

They were feedback reports, via my phone.
    Phone is Motorola Moto G3 Play
    Android 7.1.1
    No error msgs at all.. It just stalls as soon as the game finally loads up..
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you mean you submitted tickets, ok.
    Only one ticket per issue please :)

Nothing has changed on your phone?
    Is the issue happening on wifi and data?
  • Options

it was indeed happening on both wifi and 4G data, but I restarted my phone and the game just loaded... So I guess you can close or lock the thread and label it as resolved..
    Not sure why restarting my phone fixed the issue but now I can get in and do my dailies and stuff.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

it was indeed happening on both wifi and 4G data, but I restarted my phone and the game just loaded... So I guess you can close or lock the thread and label it as resolved..
    Not sure why restarting my phone fixed the issue but now I can get in and do my dailies and stuff.

aha!
    I am glad it is resolved :)