Home The Bridge
Options

Cyber Week Results Thread

Who else got suckered into this?

Looking out for Duras sisterss, and will airlock the rest of the 3*s. Not spending the chrons on this event; I only have 5,460 and I doubt that’s enough for Honey Bare (and everybody who is competing has access to this pack, twice).

Pack 1: 5* behold! OK then. Mirror Bashir/Gul Madred/Agent Janeway. Madred’s pretty bad, Mirror Bashir has an outside chance of being Gauntlet-worthy, and Janeway would often be an event crew. I’ll take Bashir. 600 honor.

Pack 2: Captain T’Pol, my third. 800 honor.

Pack 3: 4* behold! A first Cardassian Kira, a second Jarok, or a second Professor Scott. Jarok’s pretty much just a gauntlet crew; I have slots for Kira but she’s meh too. Scotty for me. Also a Duras sister (B’Tor who I have the most of ATM). 400 honor.

Pack 4: Garalik Durr, my first. 600 honor. Might be airlocked.

Pack 5: * behold! Jazz Odo, Tempted Data (my second), and Emotion Chip Data. Head vs heart here: second Tempted Data or Emotion Chip Data? (Odo’s pretty good too). Think I’ll take Tempted Data. 400 honor.

Pack 6: 4* behold that’s not really a behold: Fesek (my first) instead of my fifth copy of someone else. 400 honor

Pack 7: Third Professor Scott. 700 honor.

Pack 8: A fifth Princess Jadzia (doubly annoying because I spent honor on the citation). Another B’Tor Duras. 500 honor.

Pack 9: A fifth Human Q. 800 honor.

Pack 10: 5* Behold! Two choices since I don’t feel like a sixth Intendent Kira. Captain Pike or a third Arachnia Janeway. Pretty easy choice here since Pike isn’t overpowered. Taking Janeway. 400 honor.

Pack 11: First Cardassian Kira (guess I’m getting her after all). Another B’tor (can I trade her for a Lursa?). 600 honor.

Pack 12: A fifth Lore. 700 honor.

Pack 13: Fifth Kal-If-Fee Spock. 500 honor.

Pack 14: First Mirror Sato. 800 honor.

Pack 15: The 4* behold special: all three crew immortalized already. 800 honor.

Obviously a pretty darn good haul. 9,000 honor, three 5* beholds, some Duras sisters, not too many useless packs (although with honor none are truly useless). Slap me if you see me buying the next 10 for $10 pack however.

Comments

• Options
    Pack 1: 2 4 star beholds..all airlock: 900 Honor

Pack 2: 1 4 star behold ..all airlock: 700 Honor

Pack 3: All honor: 1000 honor

Pack 4: 1 4 star behold ..all airlock: 700 Honor

Pack 5: All Honor: 1000 Honor

Pack 6: 1 5 star behold: Ushaan Archer (0/5), Opaka (1/5), 1701 Sisko(0/5) Took archer cause i had sisko before and airlocked him.
    1 4 star behold-honor: 700 Honor

Pack 7: 1 4 star behold with my 4th Jarok, rest honor: 500 Honor

Pack 8: 2 4 star beholds ..all airlock: 1000 Honor

Pack 9: 1 4 star behold...all airlock: 700 Honor

Pack 10: 1 4 star behold...all airlock: 800 Honor

Pack 11: All Honor: 800 Honor

Pack 12: All Honor: 700 Honor

Pack 13: All Honor: 900 Honor

Pack 14: 2 4 star beholds...all airlock, 1 5 star behold: Admiral Janeway (0/5), Dancing Uhura (0/5), Aracnia Janeway (1/5)...Took the fuse.: 900 Honor

Pack 15: 1 5 star behold: Delta Paris (4/5), Mama Troi(1/5), **tsk tsk** Janeway (0/5).. Took paris for the immortal.
    2 4 star beholds. Got 3rd Holo Barclay, rest airlock: 700 Honor

So 12k honor, which pushed me above 145k (Keeping 100k around for when new crew is added), and got a gold behold:
    5 Star behold: Daystrom (0/5), Mirror Spock (2/5), Mirror Kirk(0/5)... Took Spock

Used the chrons to take Ushaan Archer from 1 to 100 FE in about 15 mins.

Pulled a honey bear dax yesterday in 1 pack, so just collected some threshold rewards for event now, and still have 2300+ chrons left.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I did. I was half-tempted to spend 50$ on getting Honey Bare, but then this offer popped up (and it is a double one...). I did not take full stock of what I got, but alll in all, the 50$ netted me 8 legendaries, most of the rares I need to FF and immortalize during the week, and enough super rares to not care about the duplicates. With the spare dilithium I tried for Honey Dax - and it was a good decision as well.

The legendaries were: Nechayev (too bad I had to drop Emotion Chip Data for her, but getting a 5/5 takes precedence), Tempted Data, One, Lt. Cmdr Dax (dropped another Emotion Chip Data for her, Dax has more quality, and I already have her FE'd), Assimilated Janeway (too bad I had to drop Admiral Kirk for her, but 3/5 is more important), Zek, and with the dilithium I went looking for Honey Bare - and she came complete with a Madmoiselle de Neuf. Good times!

The more notable super rares featured: Doc Crusher (the one with the hat), Shakaar, Sheriff Worf, Mirror Garak (one of my first super rares, finally immortalized), Toby Russell, Antaak, T'Rul, Command Hologram, Commander T'Pol, AU 3947, Silik, Colonel Karr, Age of Sail La Forge, Agent Harris. Mirror Sisko, Fesek, Commander Uhura, and North Star Archer.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd budgeted for getting the Saturday offer for Honey, but got lucky on a card pack, so I gave this a shot. For fifteen packs it wasn't really an amazing turnout, but not a disappointment either - a couple of airlocked purples, but extra stars to a few favourites including Anastasia and Legs For Days Ezri, and two legendary beholds: a fourth star for Miss Midshipwoman Crusher, and a second for Klingon Wedding Wait Discovery Said What About Klingon Junk Jadzia.

Along with the extra dilithium in the bank for whatever looks tempting next, and enough chrons to blitz through the threshold and have heaps left over for finishing a number of 1*/2*/3* pet projects to put in cryo, not a bad deal. 2* Riker even netted the 100 immortals achievement, which was a nice bonus.
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I'd budgeted for getting the Saturday offer for Honey, but got lucky on a card pack, so I gave this a shot. For fifteen packs it wasn't really an amazing turnout, but not a disappointment either - a couple of airlocked purples, but extra stars to a few favourites including Anastasia and Legs For Days Ezri, and two legendary beholds: a fourth star for Miss Midshipwoman Crusher, and a second for Klingon Wedding Wait Discovery Said What About Klingon Junk Jadzia.

Along with the extra dilithium in the bank for whatever looks tempting next, and enough chrons to blitz through the threshold and have heaps left over for finishing a number of 1*/2*/3* pet projects to put in cryo, not a bad deal. 2* Riker even netted the 100 immortals achievement, which was a nice bonus.

Well, it is always fun building up the "Sorry for busting up your lineage aspirations and proving you're a concubine's daughter, Mistress" Klingon Bride Jadzia :)

Congratulations, I hope you still manage to get something cool out of the event yet.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled several needed and unneeded 4*s, and 6 legends out of 30 packs. 2 Founders which FF’d her, Stars for Mirror Bashir and Capt Sisko, and new to my crew Emotion chip Data and The Professor. Dilithium paid for Honey Bare and 2 copies of Duchamps making my event commitment quite minimal. Notably also I had my first pack with 4 beholds in it. Quite a surprise there!
  • Options
    Torias wrote: »
    I pulled several needed and unneeded 4*s, and 6 legends out of 30 packs. 2 Founders which FF’d her, Stars for Mirror Bashir and Capt Sisko, and new to my crew Emotion chip Data and The Professor. Dilithium paid for Honey Bare and 2 copies of Duchamps making my event commitment quite minimal. Notably also I had my first pack with 4 beholds in it. Quite a surprise there!

4 Beholds? Never seen those :)
  • Options
    A few packs with multiple duplicates (look, we all love maquis take over torres but I dont need 1 pack with 3 of her in it, nor do I need 3 leflers or 3 idrins per pack either).

Did get a couple of legendary beholds:

Sheriff Q, Jazz Musician Odo or Nechayev - Took Nechayev (all 0/5)
    Ushaan Archer, Ushaan Shran or Assimilated Torres - Took Torres (0/5 0/5 2/5)
    Mirror Bashir

Scrapped everything else, wont be buying the second chance at this pack.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I got one 5* behold: Ent-E Picard, Drunk Troi, Nechayev (1/5, 0/5, 1/5). I took Picard because Drunk Troi isn't that great and a 2nd star for Picard is more useful than one for Nechayev. I'm not too disappointed that I only got 1 5* out of the 15 packs because I got Honey Bare on my 2nd event pack yesterday.

I did get a 4th star for Assimilated Tuvok and a couple of useful new crew. I got 20k honor from the packs and dismissals to make room for better crew.

A friend of mine got Mobile Doctor (took him over Chancellor Gowron, both new) and a few useful 4*s (both added stars and new) and used some of the dilithium to get event packs. With those, he got 2 Duchamps, 1 Buster Kincaid, Honey Bare, and a behold with his 2nd Lt. Commander Jadzia. It also put him over the 45k honor threshold for the 5* behold there, where he got North Star Tucker (new).
  • Options
    Pack 1: 4* Behold: Rura Penthe Reed/Kurak/Karr. Chose first Karr since others were FF. 400 Honor, some useful ship schems.

Pack 2: 4* Lieutenant Valeris - Adds 4th * and Immortalized. 600 Honor.

Pack 3: 4* Behold: 2 FF, so chose first Age of Sail La Forge. 700 Honor.

Pack 4: 5* Behold: Kal-if-fee Kirk/Aviator Yar/Benny Russel - chose Benny for good SCI and Gauntlet. 500 Honor.

Pack 5: 4* Behold #1: T'Pol/Uhura/Tommy Gun Picard - all FF so 200 honor. 4* Behold #2: Klingon Torres/Rianna Mayweather/Ambassador K'Ehleyr - chose K'Ehleyr for 3rd *. 500 Honor.

Pack 6: 4* Behold: 2 FF, so chose first North Star Archer. 400 Honor.

Pack 7: 4* Professor Scott. Just had FF him from a Voyage, so 800 Honor for the pack.

Pack 8: 4* Behold: Formal Dress Wesley/Karr/Duchamps - chose 2nd * on Duchamps since I won't be placing high enough in this event to get him. 600 Honor.

Pack 9: 4* Behold #1: Rakal Troi/Vedek Bareil/Platonian Kirk - chose Troi as others are FF. 4* Behold #2: Vedek Bareil/Future Kim/Cardy Kira - all FF so 700 Honor for the pack.

Pack 10: 4* Holonovel Doctor already FF. 800 Honor.

Pack 11: 4* Behold: Drone Seven/Niners Rom/Gorn Captain - Seven is FF, Gorn is 3/4 but I don't have a Niners Rom so picked him. 400 Honor.

Pack 12: 4* Captain Q - adds 3rd *. 700 Honor.

Pack 13: 4* Lore - already FF so 800 Honor.

Pack 14: 4* Behold: T'Pol/Nexus Kirk/Weyoun Clone - T'Pol and Kirk already FF so chose first Weyoun. 800 Honor.

Pack 15: 4* Ardra - adds 4th * (other 3 came from Voyages), just need 3 L100 items to Immortalize. 600 Honor.

So, (1) 5* Benny, (5) first star 4* crew, (4) fusable 4* crew, 9,600 Honor, and able to upgrade 3 ships. Plus bumped to VIP 13, 2,600 dilithium (2000 + 600 bonus), and 3000 chrons.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Golds from 30 packs and 300 crew to Jettison. I also bought 10 event packs with the Dilithium and got my Honey Bare so not all bad.

A rather poor show in all but at least I can relax this weekend and avoid the laborious clicking/crafting nonsense
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    MY highlights were:

Seven of Nine (will replace Daystrom in my Gauntlet crew)
    Phoenix Cochrane
    Mademoiselle de Neuf

And a few stars on some SR's who've been lounging in my crew.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Decided to buy the 2nd 15x pack... About as good as the first, but I probably won't buy anymore for awhile. Aside from wanting some 5*'s which I'm not so lucky with, my 4* crew is almost as Immortalized as all my 3*/2*/1* crew. I am getting more beholds with all FF crew and as others have said, it's very annoying. Even more annoying are the 4*'s given without a choice.

Pack 1: 4* Resistance Shakaar - already FF. 900 Honor.

Pack 2: 4* Behold #1: Odo/Shran/Silik - could have picked any, but decided on my first Commando Shran. 4* Behold #2: Icheb/Shakaar/Silik - first 2 FF so got my 3rd * for Silik. 4* Behold #3: RAF Julian Bashir/Age of Sail La Forge/Kazon Seska - Bashir & Seska were FF so got a 2nd * for La Forge. First time I've ever had 3 Beholds in 1 pull. 400 Honor.

Pack 3: 4* Behold: Grand Proxy Neelix/Arik Soong/Tash - chose 4th star for Arik. 700 Honor

Pack 4: 4* Mirror K'Ehlyr - already FF. 800 Honor.

Pack 5: 4* Lt. Valeris - just Immortalized her so no good. 700 Honor.

Pack 6: 4* Dahar Master Kor - 4th star and Immortalized. 700 Honor.

Pack 7: 4* Human Q - pulled many of these in Voyages, so not needed. 600 Honor.

Pack 8: 4* Automated Unit 3947 - another one I got FF from Voyages. 900 Honor.

Pack 9: 4* Behold: Kal-if-fee Spock/Sybok/Dolim - chose 3rd star for Sybok for great stats. 600 Honor.

Pack 10: 4* Rianna Mayweather - already FF. 500 Honor.

Pack 11: 4* General Martok - his 4th star and need 2 items to Immortalize. 700 Honor.

Pack 12: 4* Behold: Harriman/Mirror Jennifer Sisko/Lt Valeris - only option was 2nd star for Harriman. 600 Honor.

Pack 13: 4* Behold: Klingon Neelix/Ba'ku Worf/Kurros - chose new Kurros. 800 Honor.

Pack 14: 5* Behold: Klingon Janeway/Mademoiselle de Neuf/Mirror Kirk - chose Mademoiselle de Neuf as I'm always fighting her in Gauntlet. Wasn't sure I'd get a 5*, happy with this one followed by 4* Behold: Robin Hood/DC Worf/Ba'ku Worf - chose 2nd star for Ba'ku Worf. 400 Honor.

Pack 15: 4* Lon Suder - already FF so 700 Honor.

I used 650 dil for 1 event pack pull:

Pack 16: 5* Honey Bare Dax - got her so no need to go past Threshold rewards for Kim in the event. 600 Honor.

So, (1) 5* Mademoiselle de Neuf, (1) 5* Honey Bare Dax, (1) first star 4* crew, (7) fusable 4* crew, 10,600 Honor, and able to upgrade 4 ships including 10/10 I.S.S. Enterprise. Plus 2,600 dilithium (2000 + 600 bonus), and 3000 chrons. I feel it was a worthy $50 spent, considering I needed to replenish my dilithium for Voyages which I would have spent $50 on anyway. And I get deals on iTunes cards - usually 15-20% off or more, so I may have spent $40.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get a single gold out of 15 packs. I did get 4 or 5 purples i needed, but still. You'd think they could give you ONE legendary, RNG or not...
  • Options
    [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I had amazing luck, especially considering how many fully fused crew I already have. Bolded are crew I kept.

1 behold - tash
    2 mirror archer (have ff)
    3 behold - borg tuvok
    4 mirror sato (have FF)
    5 behold - mirror ezri
    6 behold - valeris
    7 AoS La Forge
    8 Young Kahn (have FF)
    9 Beheld - have all
    10 Behold, AoS Crusher, Mobile Doc, took Sulan
    11 Behold, Martok, Cap LaForge, took Falcon O'Brien
    12 Angel Riker (have FF)
    13 Behold - have all
    14 Mirror Ezri
    15 Behold have all
    Behold - Drunk Troi, Sulan, Took Cmdr Kira

1 Arik Soong (have FF)
    2 Behold - Cyrus
    Behold - Duel Torres, Protho Worf, took Falcon O'Brien
    3 CMH (have FF)
    4 RP Reed (have FF)
    5 Laas (have FF)
    6 Borg Tuvok (have FF)
    7 GP Neelix (have FF)
    8 Captain T'Pol (have FF)
    9 Behold - First Officer Chekov, AoS Crusher, took J Dax,
    Behold - Admiral Janeway, Pahwraith Dukat, took Frank Hollander,
    Behold - Beowulf Kim, Founder, took Borg Laforge
    10 Forra Gegen (have FF)
    11 1701 Dax (have FF)
    12 RP Reed (have FF)
    13 Behold, Gralik
    Behold, Cmdr T'Pol
    14 Behold have all (have FF)
    15 GI Chakotay (have FF)

As I look at the results, considering how many FF 4* I have I did pretty good, and I managed 7 legendaries which is straight up fantastic.
  • Options
    I bought one of the two deals. Didn't really keep track much, but got 4 legendary beholds, all of which netted me an additional star on legends I had already. One of the pulls actually had two legendary beholds in it!
  • Options
    Prosser wrote: »
    I bought one of the two deals. Didn't really keep track much, but got 4 legendary beholds, all of which netted me an additional star on legends I had already. One of the pulls actually had two legendary beholds in it!

Me too...best pull ever!96994rgfz1w1.png
  • Options
    Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I made out like a bandit. So did dB ;)

2 more stars for proto Worf
    1 for com Kira
    1 for legendary Yar
    5 new legendary
    Ff 4 super rare

I got a double legendary behold as well. All and all I can’t complain.

• Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highlight of the offer
    5e38edbvn4mc.png
    ijtx6u30xuxb.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Highlight of the offer
    5e38edbvn4mc.png
    ijtx6u30xuxb.png

MOBILE DOC!!!!! :open_mouth: *jaw hits the floor* please tell me you took him!!