Home Engineering Room

Login Error

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't login right now. I keep getting an error: "An error occurred on the remote server. Please try again later"

Comments

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Crashed at event start, now wont login
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur. Same message
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in now
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    same, both on android and steam.

gets stuck solving the kobayashi maru, and that error pops up
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Same…..yay! Apparently quality control is nappin’ on the job. :D

hddidftteof1.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here…event start and it seems there’s not enough server power…geez…😫
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't in. Got booted back out within 5 seconds
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess another ransom hack
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were indeed some performance issues at the beginning of the event.
    We are investigating.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this caused.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    I have sent many tickets time and time again about this exact issue @shan.
    At event start, they send new pop up offers, loads of players are logging in to share a card or start event.
    It is way too much at one time.
    My entire fleet was either; bounced out, couldn't get in, couldn't share cards or start event, or voluntarily logged out because if you were already in game the disruption was too much to even play.
    Even now 30 min later i cant log in, or keep getting bounced. The disruption has a ripple effect as people continue to try to log in over and over.
  • edited June 2021
    Still cannot login. "An error occurred during signing. Please try again later"
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still cannot login. "An error occurred during signing. Please try again later"

That is likely something else, if this persists please contact support so we can take a closer look.
  • WoOZWoOZ ✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    There were indeed some performance issues at the beginning of the event.
    We are investigating.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this caused.

Can TP please expand their cloud services, I am often getting server lag.
    edited June 2021
    So another event, another performance issues at the start. 😩

ejqm3i9wcw5x.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    2 events in a row now...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 events in a row now...

They are still "looking into it...."
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    Got kicked out of game 2 mins after event start and 15 mins after i am still unable to log in. That‘s just not acceptable. 2nd event in a row.

Please provide more server power at event start!

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    cant log in either. error occurred remote server . cant solve the kobayashi maru
    Back in after 33 mins.

I ll file a ticket and ask for compensation, since i need
    4 extra 5* time boosts and 4x50 extra dilithium(to instant recall shuttles)
    to make up for the lost 30 mins.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • when I try to load into the game an error box that says "Account credentials not valid" pops up. please help me I want to play realm of the mad god! I am playing on steam.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    when I try to load into the game an error box that says "Account credentials not valid" pops up. please help me I want to play realm of the mad god! I am playing on steam.

This is a forum for the game Star Trek Timelines, I believe you are playing a different game and are on the wrong forum ;)
    Still occuring with the event start
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still occurring with the event start

ir6hbv1xkpb9.png

Tried again later, still locked. Contacted support, said "looking into it"..... :|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    Updated the app, works now for me
  • Wow!!... Just Wow! 12 minutes into the launch & still can't fix it!
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    How many faction events in a row is this with the same problem, three? I have the updated app and still no dice. The Kobayashi Maru foils me again…curses!

h2ckg7yp7x5q.png

EDIT: I was able to get in after about 20 minutes.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Yeah, giving me grief here on my Android Galaxy S9; updated the app last night, still no love today.
    I'll go get some lunch and try again in half an hour.
  • Working now.
  • Brodie Brodie ✭✭✭
    I got every kind of error message, (at least 3 different ones) the game actually restarted from beginning (like I’d re-installed it) and thankfully I was able to sign in again, but it still took me nearly an hour to get into the game.
    That’s a bit ridiculous.