Home The Bridge

Doesn't the Next Event show up today in the Hub?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
No sign of it, yet.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a wee bit late, but it's also a flashback. The only thing new will be the new ranked gold.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a wee bit late, but it's also a flashback. The only thing new will be the new ranked gold.

So, I'm not crazy, then?

Thanx.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

So, I'm not crazy, then?

Thanx.

Not crazy for this particular reason, no. :)
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering where it was myself. I usually tag crew to work on for next week or even the week after when it is a rerun and I can look up the event or tag variant crew of the gold at the very least.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is there now :)
  • This event showing before the next event has started really annoys me.
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    This event showing before the next event has started really annoys me.

The forced pop-up of this event showing up before the next one has started and messing up my shuttle retrievals REALLY annoys me. The entire week of forced pop ups of this event will REALLY annoy me.

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

This was the best addition. I now know who next weeks 5* reward will be before starting this weeks event. I can decide if I want to compete in this week's event to get the 5* to have an extra crew to use next week.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »

The forced pop-up of this event showing up before the next one has started and messing up my shuttle retrievals REALLY annoys me. The entire week of forced pop ups of this event will REALLY annoy me.

Especially when there are multiple sales and possibly a 5* double-up offer active... a couple days ago I was getting 7 popups every time I started the app! Do it once, we know where the offers/events reside, there is no need to spam us each and every time we start the game..
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

This was the best addition. I now know who next weeks 5* reward will be before starting this weeks event. I can decide if I want to compete in this week's event to get the 5* to have an extra crew to use next week.

Show it in the hub, but not as a popup every time you start the app.