Home Engineering Room
Options

Game not Loading at Event Start, like last week.

Even gets caught at the same point. "Solving the Kobayashi Maru" Maybe related to the "Participate in Two Events" Special Accomplishment? Since both have that variable in common?
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    same cant login
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Seriously? Two weeks in a row. :/

Edit: I get that it's a minor inconvenience, but it does speak to professionalism.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Again. ???? I was in game. Clicked to share a card got booted out of game.
  • Options
    same here - worked 20 mins ago. Now getting ji34ihrnm7g5.jpeg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAE wrote: »
    Again. ???? I was in game. Clicked to share a card got booted out of game.

i was about to check Dabo. Couldn't remember if I did it yesterday afternoon. I wonder if it might really be that Accomplishment.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Yeah, I managed to get four shuttles out, got booted from the game, cannot log in on either steam or windows. Shambles. Feed the hamster better!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're working on this issue with our provider and we hope to have a solution soon.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    20 mins locked out and still unable to get in, thats a disadvantage and will cost me extra shuttle boosts, dilithium to catch up. 😖

EDIT While some of my fleet mates are back in, i m still out 30 mins+

rmvafoza5q6p.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    well,solving kobayashi maru incidents isnt just for everyone to do in a blink of aneye

squirrel, flush ur dns,that might help