Home Fleet Central

VIP(0) L31 looking for a home

as in the title, L31 VIP (0), so everything is a struggle, doing all my daliies thus far, donations could prove a problem in a short space of time depending on SB level.

This is my third account so #1 and #2 take priority, especially in click-athons, but not going to get very high in events any way.

Anything out there that fits?

Comments

• You are more than welcome to join us in the 12th Fleet.
  • I am KirokI am Kirok ✭✭✭
    Why wouldn't you put your #3 account with your account #1 and #2? Wouldn't your current fleet benefit more from 3 active accounts?
  • Team ZeroTeam Zero ✭✭✭
    I am Kirok wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you put your #3 account with your account #1 and #2? Wouldn't your current fleet benefit more from 3 active accounts?

#1 is in 2nd ranked fleet, #2 is in a frequent top 10 fleet (don't think either warrant their places really, but I do what I can and certainly not worst performer in either) a struggling L31 VIP (0) definitely won't be wanted in either :-)
  • Team ZeroTeam Zero ✭✭✭
    You are more than welcome to join us in the 12th Fleet.

thanks will have look a bit later on once I've got all dailies finished
  • You are welcome in Friends of DeSoto. We are a small new fleet but I play everyday and having fun building up a starbase from nothing.
  • Glad to have you in the fleet. Always looking to add new friends to the 12th Fleet
  • Team ZeroTeam Zero ✭✭✭
    No longer VIP (0) , L35, need a fleet with more than 10 or so doing all the dailies daily to progress, any alternatives out there?
  • Good luck in your future quest and it was nice having you in the fleet. You will always be welcome back anytime.
  • Thanks, meant to say goodbye. No disrespect to you all, just need a bit more activity in the dailies to keep the chrons coming in.