Home The Bridge

Three week warning on in-game mail.

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Remember all those months ago when WRG started putting an expiration limit on in-game mail? Well, the first of those messages will be expiring in three weeks. If you save chronitons or whatever else in those messages, you'll want to go fish those out soon.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder
  • The older ones that didn't say an expiration aren't going away, are they?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The older ones that didn't say an expiration aren't going away, are they?

They shouldn't but to be on the safe side, and to avoid any potential issue, I would suggest claiming them :)
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember all those months ago when WRG started putting an expiration limit on in-game mail? Well, the first of those messages will be expiring in three weeks. If you save chronitons or whatever else in those messages, you'll want to go fish those out soon.

I gave this warning on our armada’s discord chat about a week or so ago as well, but thanks for bringing it up here. The word needs to go out.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »

They shouldn't but to be on the safe side, and to avoid any potential issue, I would suggest claiming them :)

I have about 100 saved messages. 😇 That's going to be a fun ticket if they disappear.

This.

I have all sorts of resources stocked away in those emails. If they disappear, that is a bug, and should be addressed by the devs, not the players.
  • WishwiseWishwise ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Shan wrote: »

While the message is appreciated, this comes across as, "Everything might be okay, or maybe it won't, who knows?" Shouldn't someone on the team be able to confirm whether or not those mails will be deleted, and if they will, shouldn't there be messaging for players regarding those deletions?