Home Engineering Room
Options

collected complete all daily missions, but have not.

i just collected the complete all daily missions reward, but have not yet completed them. i still need do the away team and space battle missions.
i will do so nowswq13efui9qy.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Same here the "All daily mission" reward is gone. I didn't get the points for the monthly campaign.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into it.
    If you encounter an issue please restart first to see if that clears things up, it is annoying I know but it works more often than not.

If you do have a persistent issue please submit a ticket and provide screenshots.
    If you submit a ticket from within the game you cannot attach a screenshot, but once your ticket is submitted you will receive a confirmation email. Replying to that email with your screenshots will add them to your existing ticket.

• Options
    Same. I didn't look before to see if it failed to add the points to the Monthly Campaign or not. Or add to the fleet ISM daily tqpdo1xa0te5.png
    total or not.... I suspect no, but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've deployed a hot fix for this so this should hopefully no longer be an issue for the next reset.
    Let us know if this happens again, thank you!
  • Options
    Additionally, apparently my fleet has completed more dailies that is possible.
    ieyhr9cymax6.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets