Home The Bridge

Event Discussion Thread: Skirmish Event - Countermoves - 2021-07-08

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
The announcement in-game will be delayed, but here are the notes: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/18339/skirmish-event-notes-countermoves-2021-07-08/

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Of course... I just used a citation to freeze Valeris, because I can't find the Zahl Ambassador's 5* outfit in my inventory to finish him. I found Trill Burnham's. The weird comma glitch was to blame for that not showing up and several others. Still no Zahl and it was there last week.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Yo, @eXo | SilverRose (retired) !

Ranked reward 5* crew: Little Boy Blue Wesley (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 07/15.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Love the Wesley artwork. Looking forward to the event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a FF Interfaced La Forge, and a 2/5 Xindi Aquatic, I'm not sure I can justify pushing hard for Wesley . . . but that art is phenomenal. I may have to.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • After looking over memory alpha, Laris should also have the Chef and Tal Shiar traits 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    After looking over memory alpha, Laris should also have the Chef and Tal Shiar traits 🖖

I can see those traits for a future iteration of Laris, but not this specific one.
    Maybe "Estate Manager Laris". We really don't know what her actual position or role is on Picard's Vineyard Estate other than "housekeeper & security".
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • starfoxstarfox ✭✭✭
    maybe the best wesley yet
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    So, yet another missed opportunity to add the most requested Romulan ship to the game.....

Exactly! Romulan event, Skirmish, all existing ships???

We’ve been waiting for so long and this would have been the perfect opportunity!!! Really disappointed TP….

sdl45l3ephsx.png

:neutral::neutral::neutral:

It doesn't even need to be a 5* ship. They could have made it the new 2* ship instead of using the Vulcan ship.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Which episode is that?
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jan Krohn wrote: »
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Which episode is that?

Hollow Pursuits, no? Same as the Musketeers, Lady Beverly, Goddess of Empathy.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Which episode is that?

Correct! Only characters we’re missing from that episode now are Musketeer Data and Little Number One.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    EnderW wrote: »
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Which episode is that?

Correct! Only characters we’re missing from that episode now are Musketeer Data and Little Number One.

wgox0u2yst3s.jpeg

v6rvss5zur4c.jpeg

Let’s fly!
    So, yet another missed opportunity to add the most requested Romulan ship to the game.....

<heavy sigh>

I'm so very sorry no one can express anything around you.

For you.

I pointed out a simple FACT. This used to be a discussion Forum. Now it's just a place where everyone is expected to tiptoe around you and your going off on everything that someone says.

Well, guess what? MY TOES HURT.

As long as I stay within the Forum rules, I believe I have the right to express my opinion.

Not everything is the end of the actual world. Why always act like it is the end of yours?

Um … I agree with you about the lack of the ship. That’s why I sighed. It was not meant in any other way.

I apologize for not being clear.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Maybe we'll get in September as part of the 55th anniversary. The 8th is a Wednesday. Could have fun all week.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

<heavy sigh>

For you.

I pointed out a simple FACT. This used to be a discussion Forum. Now it's just a place where everyone is expected to tiptoe around you and your going off on everything that someone says.

As long as I stay within the Forum rules, I believe I have the right to express my opinion.

Not everything is the end of the actual world. Why always act like it is the end of yours?

Um … I agree with you about the lack of the ship. That’s why I sighed. It was not meant in any other way.

I totally apologize for misreading it and going off like Castle Bravo. I am really sorry and will delete it right now. Again, apologies!

EDIT: I think I also mixed up what I thought your reaction was with someone else's normal reaction pattern! I'm very grumpy and confused this week both. No excuse, though. Further apologies!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

<heavy sigh>

For you.

I totally apologize for misreading it and going off like Castle Bravo. I am really sorry and will delete it right now. Again, apologies!

EDIT: I think I also mixed up what I thought your reaction was with someone else's normal reaction pattern! I'm very grumpy and confused this week both. No excuse, though. Further apologies!

It’s all good, @DScottHewitt . I have days like that, too. 🖖
    I will probably skip this next event, just as I am skipping the current event, because they bore me. Spare me the for-against for Skirmish. YMMV
  • edited July 2021
    I will probably skip this next event, just as I am skipping the current event, because they bore me. Spare me the for-against for Skirmish. YMMV

Yeah, Flashbacks are pretty boring, although I will admit I did need one final star on Aleek-Om, still boring 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    Laris being a 4* rather than a 5* was so disappointing to me that I had to come back to the forum for the first time in months just to get that off my chest. The Momulan-in-Chief deserves the 5* treatment so badly that I probably would have competed in this week’s Galaxy event to get her…oh well. There’s always a chance we get another in the future, right?

Butt-Kicking Laris from the home invasion will likely be a 5*
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Which episode is that?

Fun fact, that's how Wesley usually dressed off duty. ;)
    Laris being a 4* rather than a 5* was so disappointing to me that I had to come back to the forum for the first time in months just to get that off my chest. The Momulan-in-Chief deserves the 5* treatment so badly that I probably would have competed in this week’s Galaxy event to get her…oh well. There’s always a chance we get another in the future, right?

Yeah, similar to Jett Reno I think this is a case of building up to an iconic legendary. With PIC in particular, I believe the majority of cards so far have been SR, but that also means more people will have a few PIC characters in their roster.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Which episode is that?

Fun fact, that's how Wesley usually dressed off duty. ;)

Yeah, similar to Jett Reno I think this is a case of building up to an iconic legendary. With PIC in particular, I believe the majority of cards so far have been SR, but that also means more people will have a few PIC characters in their roster.

Depending on licensing, we may get a good 5* somewhere around the start of Season Two. I sincerely hope we are going to see a good 5* or her and {is it?} Zhaban.
    nms5qnsxl3j6.png

Why do I, especially in the thumbnail, keep seeing the Leonardo Dicapprio Smirking Memes?
    Sigh...missed out on the Wesley by 6 spaces. Now I'm really annoyed about the five times I was double bounced and didn't get all my points or any in one case. Maybe I'll hit him in the pack.