Home The Bridge
Options

Weird Choice of Items.

Some Characters have real weird choice of items. Like Buster Kim has a Temporal Prime Directive and Mara has a Maquis Uniform
Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

Comments

• Options
    Nothing new. We have been pointing out wrong items to DB for the last year and a half.

A note in Engineering is what's needed. Just log it in there.

That said, I don't see why Kim having a Temporal Prime Directive is weird. Yeah, I know that version of Kim didn't do any time travel in that episode, but at least it's an item that Harry Kim could have (he has travelled through times on several occasions) and it adds to the correct skills. It's not like Kruge equipping Kess's (sic) Tricorder.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Copy & Paste from Rogue Harry Kim. Same goes for Kim Calculations. I honestly dont mind though. In the end its just bunch of items and a final amount of skill x ;)
  • Options
    First World problems. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Why shouldn't he have temporal prime directives? He's a hologram combining a 20th century character and a 24th century person that exists in the 23rd century.

Kim's calculations makes less sense but reusing as many items as possible is a good thing for keeping the game running.
  • Options
    But Mara, a TOS Klingon has A Maquis Uniform. It makes no sense
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan