Home The Bridge
Options

New crew not in vault?

SlickSlick ✭✭✭
Item on my dabo wheel. But I don't see this version of Picard in the vault.

knjsdmfzr0a8.png
Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    I'd have to check, but I think those are for Q as God. Can someone back me up?
    Edit: There they are!
    zc57sscfezgz.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @W.W. Carlisle Good catch with Q as “God”

The version of Picard we want, but don’t have!

4zz5smjp4pig.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W.W. Carlisle Good catch with Q as “God”

The version of Picard we want, but don’t have!

4zz5smjp4pig.jpeg

That would be cool. Could give him interesting traits other Picards don’t have and take out inspiring.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!