jfmuhxhq6uj1.png

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these screenshots
    i0o6is45ja51.png
    hmiyl5yokptd.png
    5cy0rqf44pzk.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    It took two hours for her to show up in my Cryostasis Vault before I started to buy packs and then managed to complete Detective Data and the Professor before pulling her.
  • Options
    shadow8803shadow8803 ✭✭✭
    I love the Countess, and managed to pull her on my first try. Didn’t get a screenshot though, sorry. She IS there, confirmed.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Countess Regina Barthalomew

jfmuhxhq6uj1.png

Thanx. Totally had no memory of who she is.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Countess Regina Barthalomew

Thanx. Totally had no memory of who she is.

Neither did I.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the game name says BarthOlomew, instead of BarthAlomew? Typo?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

That vowel is the source of much debate. It's o in the Anglacized Greek and o in Aramaic, but a in the root Hebrew, so you can spell it either way and that one letter difference might be for copyright issues with the estate.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

That vowel is the source of much debate. It's o in the Anglacized Greek and o in Aramaic, but a in the root Hebrew, so you can spell it either way and that one letter difference might be for copyright issues with the estate.

This will no doubt cause people to complain, curse WRG, and threaten to quit the game due to bad quality control.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Unlike Holmes, Watson, and Moriarty, Regina Barthalomew was an original creation by the TNG writers for the episode. There should be no more copyright issue with her name than with any other TNG guest characters names. It's not a huge deal, but this is likely just a mistake made when creating the character in the game.
  • Options
    In that case, I would blame autocorrect. It switched the vowels to the more conventional spelling of Bartholomew when I was typing before.
    Copy and paste errors happen often. We have both kinds of apostrophes in the inventory that make searching so frustrating.
  • Options
    I loved Stephanie Beecham and Regina. Am I going to get disappointed by pulling packs for junk? No chance.
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    Quality control isn't any better or worse than on the actual show...

48n0g8lvj7zt.png
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auto Correct can go straight to he'll.