Home The Bridge
Options

Love the Cellist Adira Artwork

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
zp0ppgbmk1yq.png

Exceptional work on the newest Adira. Please pass my thanks to the team Shan. They make an excellent addition to the other Adira.

heh862jrm23s.jpeg
Let’s fly!

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    The light is gorgeous. The highlights and shadows make it pop. Easily one of their best ever.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Like the new artwork for her. Tho gotta say i'm annoyed they added a 4th Adira.

I like the character, but there's other characters that should be getting added too. Owo i think has 3 cards, Tilly has 4 I think. Airiam has 3(and 1 is her flashback), Stamets has 4, Culber has 3. The asian bridge crew (can't remember his name) hasn't even got a card yet.

And Picard Season 2 is upcoming. Other than Picard none of them have a 3rd card(not counting the rest of TNG).

Again I like the character, but she was in one season. Show the others some love besides Mirror universe.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

... but there's other characters that should be getting added too. Owo i think has 3 cards, Tilly has 4 I think. Airiam has 3(and 1 is her flashback), Stamets has 4, Culber has 3. The asian bridge crew (can't remember his name) hasn't even got a card yet.

... like

Lieutenant Gen Rhys

security officer Kowski
    operations officer Albert Kim
    science officer Andre Haynes
    Crewman Harrington
    communications officer Ronald Altman Bryce

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the character, but there's other characters that should be getting added too. Owo i think has 3 cards, Tilly has 4 I think. Airiam has 3(and 1 is her flashback), Stamets has 4, Culber has 3. The asian bridge crew (can't remember his name) hasn't even got a card yet.

And Picard Season 2 is upcoming. Other than Picard none of them have a 3rd card(not counting the rest of TNG).

Again I like the character, but she was in one season. Show the others some love besides Mirror universe.

I agree with your point, Stamets especially is shockingly absent from the game. And we still need Rhys and Bryce, at the very least.

Also (yes I'm going to be that guy) - it's *them, not her, for Adira.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

You need to search your crew better:
    Tilly -> 5 variants
    Stamets -> 5 variants
    Culber -> 4 variants
    Owosekun -> 2 variants

I always find an argument/proposition/trying-to-get-your-point-across etc. is best served with accurate data. If there are already basic mistakes in your data then how/what am I to think of the other stuff you're putting forward?

ps - Musician collection next anyone? New Kim also has the trait ...
  • Options
    Well I was going off what I remembered, I wasn't far off and I stated "I think" in case I was off. Regardless it doesn't change the fact that Adira received 4 cards from 1 season. For Disco(3 seasons) only Michael Burnham has done that, but then she's the lead character. Saru(played by Doug Jones) is the other lead character and he has 7. As leads, they're expected to get the lion's share.

Just clarifying.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like more Discovery cards from the other crew like Lieutenant Rhys but I am very happy to get multiple Adira cards from season 3 that show the significant character arc they had.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally hit her with the last of my dilithium, but the same pack offer me a behold and a begold. Got my last star on Lefler and got Adm. Riker, plus a good bundle of schematics for the 1701-E. A Mariachi Q dropped the pack before.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*