Home Engineering Room
Options

Arena Glitch?

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Engineering Room
Beat this person twice in a row and my rank remained the same. Anyone else ever seen that happen? They were #269 and I remained at #751.

8v7vukv64dr8.png
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    Just won again against a different player and still #751.lz14i8fcu1sa.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Same happened to me in both arena and Gauntlet.

Can't move up in rank or get points in Gauntlet. Even the players I beat in Gauntlet don't lose points either. But the arena tickets and Gauntlet crew are still used up.
  • Options
    nzhz2f7rj2me.png
    a14byya8ennz.png
    Same happened to me in both arena and Gauntlet.

Can't move up in rank or get points in Gauntlet. Even the players I beat in Gauntlet don't lose points either. But the arena tickets and Gauntlet crew are still used up.

• Options
    JuristJurist ✭✭✭
    I have experienced the no-rank-change bug before, although never several times consecutively like described in the OP. However, I did get this one earlier today...

l5ldeupd85d5.jpg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform?
    I just tried on win10 and my arena rank went up.
    Did a restart help?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Shan wrote: »
    What platform?
    Did a restart help?

I use Apple (iOS). I did restart and the last three battles never increased. I restarted before my last battle and the result was the same, a win with no change in rank. Unfortunately, I am now out of tickets so I cannot try again.

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Works for me, went up 500 ranks. I m on iOS as well. IpadPro10.5.
    f3pcwthrk9gt.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform?
    Did a restart help?

I use Apple (iOS). I did restart and the last three battles never increased. I restarted before my last battle and the result was the same, a win with no change in rank. Unfortunately, I am now out of tickets so I cannot try again.

From what I've learned there was a temporary glitch with one of our providers, it is the cause of what you were experimenting but it is resolved and should update. If that is not the case Player Support can grant you battle arena tickets.
  • Options
    It wasn't working for me, even after restarting, but now it is good. I did spend a couple of arena tickets on it though, checking if it worked after restarts. Gauntlet is less important because the crew resets after 4 hours anyways.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    What platform?
    Did a restart help?

I use ios and kindle. Any arena or skirmish crashes kindle anyway, ongoing problem. I use my ios various devices for battles especially.
    However to the point… the gauntlet and arena have been doing this to me periodically on both types of devices for a while. I have put in a ticket a long time ago about the gauntlet not adding or subtracting trophies, not performing properly. It is an intermittent but months long problem for me. I sent screenshots of each round winning but not adding trophies. I even said in my ticket how can 2 separate players have the same exact ranking at the same time? Which i saw happen, and sent screenshots. Basically i was told i dont know how to play the gauntlet.
  • Options
    Mine starting working again.