Home The Bridge
Options

What is the one character in the gauntlet that you do not challenge or you have ran from the most?

For me I think it has been the red angel

Answers

• Options
    red angel
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riker
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riker

snorts with laughter

Kahless
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    loctus
  • Options
    The Caretaker!
    " I weary of the chase! "
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tain.
  • Options
    Caretaker, only one until recently I didn’t have a copy.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minuet…..every time I go up against her she seems to crit well above her percentage.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to flee from Puffer-fish Phlox, but then I got one. Other than that, I there is now enough variety that I have someone who can be useful. But if I had to pick, I would probably go Kahless the Unaffordable. With Gowron and Locutus and a few others, I only regret not having him when he gets 65%. But then, I only sporadically play gauntlet.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    grsyai0q8avn.jpg

mqin3wa9ebpl.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excluding mirror match-ups when I'm trying for streaks, it's probably Kahless (who I don't have).

Honorable mention to Ari bn Bem - he'd regularly beat me even when I was favored, so I just stopped trying him.
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Any Com/Dip or Com/Sec combo. I lacked any big hitters, had to rely on Admiral Riker there. Got Balok early doors, has made such a difference to my Gauntlet depth.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caretaker.

He's still the best ENG proficiency by a large margin with a good selection of traits. Everyone else has a reasonable alternative.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals