Home The Bridge
Options

More squads or filled squads?

My fleet is struggling in getting new crew. We're at 31, with 4 new members today (Yeah!)
What is better? More squadrons, but only 3 crew per squad or fewer squadrons, but filled to the brim?
“With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” — Jean-Luc Picard parafrasing Judge Aaron Satie in ST:TNG S04E21 - The Drumhead

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO - max 'em up. The rewards (such as they are) should be better for a full squad vs half-full squads. I don't believe it will have any effect on your fleet ranking.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO - max 'em up. The rewards (such as they are) should be better for a full squad vs half-full squads. I don't believe it will have any effect on your fleet ranking.

I see your point about the rewards, but 6 full squadrons would leave 1 player flying solo. With 31 current members, I would suggest 8 squadrons, 7x4 and 1x3, for balance & potential new recruits. Just my 2¢, @Muppet . 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust