Home The Bridge
Options

Temporary Achievement Idea

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
I did a thread about temporary achievement ideas a while back. There were some pretty good suggestions. The game has change a bit since then and there's some new players on the forum too. Let's do another round. :)

Suggestion 1: Quantum!
With a portal update, it's kind of exciting to have a new retrieval target. But... I'm like 6 days away from the Quantum required. It sure would be nice is they threw us a bone. :)

Suggestion 1.5: Interstellar Matter
Because I wouldn't mind a shiny new polestar to go with that Quantum.

Suggestion 2: Schematics
Arena rewards haven't had any new ships added in over a year, maybe going on two. I think I saw @~peregrine~ bring up schematics, so I can't take full credit for this one.

Anyway... what ideas do you all have?
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I would like the following.

A temporary achievement that awards a single copy of a brand new super rare card called Davey Crocket O'Brien.

A second temporary achievement that awards a single copy of a brand new super rare called Colonel Travis Bashir.

And I want those two cards to fuse together to create a legendary card called The Alamo O'Brien & Bashir.

Close thread. 👍😁
  • Options

A temporary achievement that awards a single copy of a brand new super rare card called Davey Crocket O'Brien.

A second temporary achievement that awards a single copy of a brand new super rare called Colonel Travis Bashir.

And I want those two cards to fuse together to create a legendary card called The Alamo O'Brien & Bashir.

make it so
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭

This is the winning comment.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing from Farpoint PLEASE. That was the worst first episode of any Star Trek series. The acting and dialogue are painful to watch. I may just have to torture myself over the weekend and watch it.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing from Farpoint PLEASE. That was the worst first episode of any Star Trek series. The acting and dialogue are painful to watch. I may just have to torture myself over the weekend and watch it.

IMO the entire first season of TNG was awful save a couple of episodes toward the end. I avoid it like the plague and pretend it never happened. After many years of watching the original series episodes over and over I was looking forward to new episodes and was disappointed. Thankfully the series got better as it went along. So I agree, nothing from Farpoint.
  • Options
    @Prime Lorca [10FH] Thanks for sharing your introduction to Trek. I love stories like that! It’s always so fun for me to hear how people started their Trek journey. :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I want to see 2 Saucer Separation Enterprise D's battle it out in arena.
  • Options
    I remember that first saucer separation and the cheesy "manual" re-joining. For me, that's where Star Trek started. Was it great? No. Did Q steal the show? Sure. It's mostly nostalgia for me.

But don't worry. None of that will happen. You think the devs are going to attempt to animate the separate parts of the Enterprise D in a ship battle? No. Can you imagine two Saucer Separation Enterprise D's in a ship battle? Ain't happening.

But Far Point has a special place in my heart as the gateway that led me to the rest of the franchise. Hate on it all you want, but it was iconic and some of us appreciate it for introducing a new generation to the franchise.

It's like you're reading my mind, man. I've asked for a Groppler Zorn and First Season Worf in other threads. My next campaign will be to have a Farpoint Chief O'brien!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Prime Lorca [10FH] I liked the Far Point episode, although I am in the minority on that. ;) I would certainly go with your Far Point proposition!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...