Home The Bridge
Options

7/27/2021 Portal Update Confirmations! ***ALL CONFIRMED***

13»

Comments

• Options
    I can confirm Socrates. Sorry, no screenshot.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm Socrates. Sorry, no screenshot.

I would like to confirm Socrates too but he hasn’t dropped in a pack for me.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only three more legendaries to confirm; please be on the lookout for:

Dr. Edward La Forge
    Klingon K'Ehleyr
    Maquis Takeover Seska
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    I don't have a screenshot, but I can confirm Klingon K'Ehleyr (added two stars to her since the update)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm Seska. Didn't take a screen shot as I didn't realize we needed that confirmation.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Dr. Edward La Forge
    Klingon K'Ehleyr
    Maquis Takeover Seska
    Gastalvild wrote: »
    I don't have a screenshot, but I can confirm Klingon K'Ehleyr (added two stars to her since the update)

Will this prove K'Ehleyer?? In the Portal if she is dropping Constellations/Polestars.

dv902mc6gy6w.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Dr. Edward La Forge
    Klingon K'Ehleyr
    Maquis Takeover Seska
    Gastalvild wrote: »

Will this prove K'Ehleyer?? In the Portal if she is dropping Constellations/Polestars.

dv902mc6gy6w.jpg

This is my question too. We know who can be retrieved, would that be proof that they are in the portal? Without knowing the programming, I guess not. But, it very well could be true, if they are in crew retrieval that they are in the portal.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe that's correct - if they're part of the retrieval process, they should also be in-portal. Still, the forum has a long tradition of not trusting the advertised loot pools (reasonably justified by some previous situations). Portal-based verification is likely to remain the gold standard around here for a while.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Dr. Edward La Forge
    Klingon K'Ehleyr
    Maquis Takeover Seska

I have seen all 3 in begolds and select
    I believe that's correct - if they're part of the retrieval process, they should also be in-portal. Still, the forum has a long tradition of not trusting the advertised loot pools (reasonably justified by some previous situations). Portal-based verification is likely to remain the gold standard around here for a while.

Why not go to the Cryostatis vault, find the character, and press on the button that states how the player can be obtained?
  • Options

Dr. Edward La Forge
    Klingon K'Ehleyr
    Maquis Takeover Seska

I have seen all 3 in begolds and select

Why not go to the Cryostatis vault, find the character, and press on the button that states how the player can be obtained?

I guess people enjoy the hunt. And, as said, that confirmation that someone actually got them is good to have when there are occasionally issues. Although, mostly the issues can be traced back to a Pack not dropping someone and the someone in question is not showing in the Vault. I guess.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    On the topic of cards that should be in the portal but maybe aren't, has anyone gotten a copy of Klaa in the recent past? He's been sitting in my crew at 1/4* for years and I have long since immortalized every other super-rare from 2017.
  • Options
    On the topic of cards that should be in the portal but maybe aren't, has anyone gotten a copy of Klaa in the recent past? He's been sitting in my crew at 1/4* for years and I have long since immortalized every other super-rare from 2017.

I think he showed up in a behold a little while back although I couldn’t find a screenshot….🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Mine is 2/4 plus I haven’t started working on it. I’m pretty sure I got at least one of them from a voyage, maybe from months or a year ago. (I don’t buy packs since I’m a VIP 0) I’m sorry for the vagueness but I’m sure the card is in the portal, it just isn’t coming up much. I’ve got a few 3/4 FE cards that are old and I wish would just drop in a voyage so I can freeze them.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

He’s definitely shown up in my beholds and voyages recently, so he is in there. If I recall correctly, he was one of the last SR’s I FF’ed back in the day; so he can be an oddly rare super-rare. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

He’s definitely shown up in my beholds and voyages recently, so he is in there. If I recall correctly, he was one of the last SR’s I FF’ed back in the day; so he can be an oddly rare super-rare. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps Klaa is in a hitherto undiscovered category: a Super-Duper Rare! :lol:

What would God think of this?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

What does God need with a Super-Duper Rare card???

There are just a lot of superrare cards.

I think the drop rate does increase when they are event crew. But, that could just be a biased opinion. (Noticing only because they happen to be event crew and ignoring the drops that never relate to the current event.) But, I still feel it is possible because all of the times i did notice drops.

Edit: if it is true drop rate increases if they are bonus crew, the increase maybe hardly noticeable with the total amount (361 now) of superrare crew in the portal.

Edit: the more I think of it. I think this increase was when the character say Kirk was event specific crew, then all sorts of versions would drop of him. There is only one Klaa. I think he had an event. If they reran the event you would just be able to get him fused from the rewards.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep Klaa is in portal. I airlocked him after his event and got him later with the Klingon collection and immortalized him. Added stars from portal and voyages.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Thank you all for answering! I thought it was a coincidence, but at some point I started to wonder if he was maybe missing, given that he's probably the only super-rare from before the last two portal updates that I haven't immortalized and airlocked a few dupes of. I can't remember when I got his first star, but he's been at 1/4* for at least 2 or 3 years now. Anyway, good to know that he's in the portal! Maybe he will drop eventually before I airlock him :lol:
  • Options

I got him four times from the Portal. Not sure when.

nxhwioznh8we.jpg
  • Options

What if God were one of this?