Home The Bridge

Misleading text in the $10 Elusive Treasures offer

The $10 LTO for three Elusive Treasures 1x pack pulls says, "Each 1x pack contains ALL BEHOLDS ... and guarantees at least one Legendary LIMITED TIME CREW!" Yet I'm seeing people who have bought this offer getting beholds with neither a legendary nor a limited crew (i.e., just a purple behold with portal crew).

I would give you the benefit of the doubt that this was an accident, except you pulled this same thing last time there was an Elusive Treasures update, see this thread.

I hope you will fix the text ASAP and refund the offers bought without putting this on players to ticket, it's the absolute least you can do as this offer is actively misleading/fraudulent.

Comments

• edited July 2021
    Funny thing how last time it also had a misleading text although that time that it guaranteed a non portal crew. They just can't seem to get these Elusive "Treasures" right
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's almost like the people writing the text don't know what the offer is.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now fixed, we indeed had a hiccup with the first correction attempt.
    We are also making sure to correct the source file for this specific text, something that fell through the cracks last time unfortunately.

Players affected will receive an in-game mail explaining the issue, as this is a purchase made with real money via different platforms, this is not something we can automatically refund.
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    If you compare those deals with the monthly campaign or monthly dilithium offer then they are always crap. 3 x maybe a purple you can use and a citation? That's not even worth 5 $.
  • I purchased the $9.99 pack (im in uk so it cost £7.24) and i received 2x 4* and 1x 5*....I had ALL of the 4* characters Frozen and thankfully i needed one the 5* that came up.

Is this correct though to have 2x 4* choices and 1x 5* in the three pack??
  • Hi folks, since placing this post, i received an email that i can claim a refund; i've requested the refund:)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil Wilce wrote: »
    I purchased the $9.99 pack (im in uk so it cost £7.24) and i received 2x 4* and 1x 5*....I had ALL of the 4* characters Frozen and thankfully i needed one the 5* that came up.

Is this correct though to have 2x 4* choices and 1x 5* in the three pack??

A 1-pack Elusive Treasures is: 1 behold, either a 4* or a 5*.
    You had 3x 1-packs and correctly received either a 4* or 5* for each :)