Home The Bridge

Not sure how I missed this......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
xi4kotfvnkka.png

Didn't know I already had him, apparently.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Do you leave many crew infused? I would have thought you'd have fused him quickly.
    I can't tease too much. I forgot Harriman was threshold reward and was starting to build his 5* uniform, but, thankfully, caught myself. I wish we could break down unnecessary equipment into the components. I wouldn't even worry about recovering credits. I just want the base parts back.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Do you leave many crew infused? I would have thought you'd have fused him quickly.
    I can't tease too much. I forgot Harriman was threshold reward and was starting to build his 5* uniform, but, thankfully, caught myself. I wish we could break down unnecessary equipment into the components. I wouldn't even worry about recovering credits. I just want the base parts back.

I Fuse them up. When I realize it is an extra. I must have not realized he got missed. Found it yesterday checking on Sulus for the Event.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my!!
    ac7fr8hbmzsh.gif

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my!!
    ac7fr8hbmzsh.gif

I'm just leaving them separate for now, to have the extra Sulu for the Event. Not even sure if Fusing would improve the 90 that much for Shuttles or not.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my!!
    ac7fr8hbmzsh.gif

I'm just leaving them separate for now, to have the extra Sulu for the Event. Not even sure if Fusing would improve the 90 that much for Shuttles or not.

Here ya go:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Astrosciences_Sulu#Away_Team_Skills

q4jv7jfjc461.jpeg
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust