Home The Bridge
Options

Did I just imagine reading that we were getting a Tribble Spock?

I am beginning to doubt my sanity. I really thought that I had read that we were going to get a Tribble Spock. Tribble collection lands but no Spock.
Was it just very wishful thinking? I really want a Tribble Spock please🖖

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we’re getting a Spock. He just hasn’t been released yet.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Thanks @Shan and @EnderW for confirming I am not going crackers.😀

Feel free to close this thread and my idiocy can live on for posterity
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Teasing the upcoming crew art on Facebook and Twitter is a nice touch. I wish they did this regularly.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The artwork looks great Shan!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving all the Tribble action! Although I feel there’s someone missing….

k5qs4fh8ku2c.jpeg

I suspect there is an image likeness license issue. It's been an issue with a lot of the TOS guest stars who have passed away.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The artwork looks great Shan!

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this mega.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

k5qs4fh8ku2c.jpeg

I suspect there is an image likeness license issue. It's been an issue with a lot of the TOS guest stars who have passed away.

Hopefully not, but it would make sense. @Shan ?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    Teasing the upcoming crew art on Facebook and Twitter is a nice touch. I wish they did this regularly.

I am glad you like it!
    I can't promise this will be a recurring thing but we will certainly try :)

It has me very excited for this mega. I hope I can collect them all 😁
  • Options
    I too am excited by the mega. Great choice of theme- clearly the only ones who aren’t looking forward to it must have Klingon blood 😊
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

k5qs4fh8ku2c.jpeg

AviTrek is correct. That's unfortunately an issue when it comes to TOS crew.
  • Options
    JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    I hope that Cyrano Jones gets recast in Strange New Worlds, so we can get him in the game the way we were able to get the Rainn Wilson version of Harry Mudd. I loved the original actor, but we're never going to get his version in the game.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribble Spock is the 4* next week. And Sulu is the incoming Legendary for the following week.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    JayBeezy wrote: »
    I hope that Cyrano Jones gets recast in Strange New Worlds, so we can get him in the game the way we were able to get the Rainn Wilson version of Harry Mudd. I loved the original actor, but we're never going to get his version in the game.

I keep hoping their estates change their minds and let the likenesses be used.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

k5qs4fh8ku2c.jpeg

AviTrek is correct. That's unfortunately an issue when it comes to TOS crew.

That’s too bad to hear. Thanks for confirming though!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Tribble ahoy ! sdu99wc3pr9j.png
    Bones reporting for duty.

Only slightly sad that Spock is a 4* and not a gold. But hey happy to have Tribble Spock. He will always be legendary for me
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭

To be clear, I don’t believe anyone said that you weren’t going crackers. It was just confirmed that we are, in fact, getting a Tribble Spock.
  • Options
    Ha! Valid point,

To be clear, I don’t believe anyone said that you weren’t going crackers. It was just confirmed that we are, in fact, getting a Tribble Spock.

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribble ahoy ! sdu99wc3pr9j.png
    Bones reporting for duty.

Only slightly sad that Spock is a 4* and not a gold. But hey happy to have Tribble Spock. He will always be legendary for me

Decided to do one Ten Pull of the Event pack trying to hopefully grab a Spock for the final Star.

5x1tk1cf75rk.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?