Home Make It So!
Options

Starbase expansion

In addition to expanding the extremely neglected Arena rewards (See my post here for more) it's also time to expand the Starbase again. We keep getting all these collection expansions, but nothing for the Starbase. Don't get me wrong. I love the collection expansions. Don't stop those at all. But the Starbase is getting left behind and it's only function now is as a replicator ration dispenser that nobody needs. We've got ISM and Quantum now. It can be expanded for that.

Bonus ISM and increased Quantum regeneration rooms in the Starbase, let's go.

Comments

• Options
    In addition to expanding the extremely neglected Arena rewards (See my post here for more) it's also time to expand the Starbase again. We keep getting all these collection expansions, but nothing for the Starbase. Don't get me wrong. I love the collection expansions. Don't stop those at all. But the Starbase is getting left behind and it's only function now is as a replicator ration dispenser that nobody needs. We've got ISM and Quantum now. It can be expanded for that.

+1 yes to this idea
  • Options
    Really really good idea!
    "Curious, how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want." — Spock

🖖
  • Options

Count me in💯😊💯