Home Engineering Room
Options

Non-dismissible ads continually loops to gamestore, causes reward to be lost

Today, new ads that show have no "x" to close them after they finish showing. They keep looping into the game store regardless of where you click on the screen, even the "go back" button on android. The only way to get back into the game is to FC STT and restart the game, which causes you to lose the adwarp reward. All 6 cadet rewards and the 3 scans I run adwarp with are lost.

Hope this helps you guys resolve this issue. A ticket has been sent to CS.

tjxfwmujpape.png
cc1typu68rah.png
8kvvx14o46hm.png

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"

Comments

• Options
    JuristJurist ✭✭✭
    I have also encountered at least one of these around 2 days ago. Counting the back and home screen buttons as ad clicks is predatory, and these should be removed from the system.
  • Options
    Tilting point does not control what ads are provided. For CaptainQ above they are provided by AppLovin.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens to me occasionally, especially if I hit to the side of the X first and open play store. Then it often doesn't close.
  • Options
    @Gib - Admiral Mariners Thanks, good to see that you can read the names of the Ad-Providers off my screencaps!

Got a reply from CS today. They ("those-who-must-not-be-named" :D ) were more than helpful and have resolved this issue for me!
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    Iknamur_Iknamur_ ✭✭✭
    I've been having the same problem for the past 3 days. The same AppLovin.
  • Options
    I've had a similar polroblem where there is no 'X' to close the ad. I found by swiping from the right/bottom and hitting the center (home?) button, then clicking on the STT icon again the game will re-open with the rewards intact.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reports with the necessary information to identity the network!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The relevant provider let us know that a fix is in place.
    If you encounter issues again, please report it here - thank you!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    y0081p2hb95c.png
    ey2dzwsf6gd8.png
    ttdh055gcbyb.png

I encountered this ad multiple times today and couldn’t close it, have no idea if I got the rewards.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need the ad network.
    The information button is hard to see but it is there.

bioi9ttmd4un.png
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I need the ad network.

bioi9ttmd4un.png

and I thought they made the button to close small lol, swear to god I was looking at this for a good while before I saw it lol
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jellybaby wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    I need the ad network.

bioi9ttmd4un.png

and I thought they made the button to close small lol, swear to god I was looking at this for a good while before I saw it lol

I get it, I was somewhat baffled in the sense of: how did I manage to see it :D