Home The Bridge

When does the "Out of antimatter" icon appear?

When your voyage is running critically low on AM, the voyage icon changes to indicate that you're out of AM. When it first appears, you aren't out of AM yet, you're just running very very low and in danger of running out. I'm wondering at what AM amount remaining do you get that icon change?

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is when you are under 200 AM that it changes.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the icon is yellow. It's red when it is completely gone. Warning though, it doesn't always show up when it should.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    And the icon is yellow. It's red when it is completely gone. Warning though, it doesn't always show up when it should.

So true! My “notification” is hit or miss.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Not correct. My item is usually already red, when there still is AM left. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine doesn't show up on my dashboard when I'm playing the game, but it will pop up as a notification if I'm not playing or swipe down to see my notices while playing... I curse it often.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your voyage is running critically low on AM, the voyage icon changes to indicate that you're out of AM. When it first appears, you aren't out of AM yet, you're just running very very low and in danger of running out. I'm wondering at what AM amount remaining do you get that icon change?

It's a warning. Thus it appears before you actually get zeroed. I did not know the exact amount, myself.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?