Home The Bridge
Options

Im thankful...

edited November 2017 in The Bridge
m7gwk4m0f2ng.png
That Buster Kincaid Kim required absolutely no holoprograms and i was able to finish him in under 12 hours. What are you thankful for game-wise?

Comments

• Options
    SMM wrote: »
    Shan

INDEED!! And for all the CS reps!
  • Options
    I am also grateful for STT, as I said in a different post, this mobile game saved me from a nervous breakdown between January and July this year while I was working like an ox, piling up the extra work hours with barely any time to enjoy a decent game.

I am sure I will be playing it for a good long time.
  • Options
    I am thankful for an outlet to express my collecting urges that doesn’t fill up my house... prevents Mrs Meows from kicking me out, lol! Also thankful for all the wonderful people met through the game, forums and fleet!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Options
    I am thankful for all the CS too.

* and thankful just a little with game designers/developers that screw players and blame it to RNG
  • Options
    I'm thankful for everyone on here and this forum. Helped me tons as a new player...
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    * and thankful just a little with game designers/developers that screw players and blame it to RNG

Really, Captain Bringdown? You had to sully an uplifting thread with another pointless bit of whining?

wYT9mwm.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thread. I'm thankful for the game being enjoyable to, and having a strong presence from many different pay and skill levels. Easy and fun, however you want to play it.
  • Options
    Glad we all can be grateful for something :smiley:
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too am thankful for this game. It’s something I can get away from the world and lose myself into. Being Star Trek goes without saying how that adds to it. Let’s be honest, if it wasn’t Star Trek would we be playing? I know I wouldn’t. I do also enjoy how it fuels my competitive fire. That is the proof of how much I enjoy playing, the desire to always compete at the highest level I can
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

Really, Captain Bringdown? You had to sully an uplifting thread with another pointless bit of whining?

wYT9mwm.gif

I said thankful to the CS
    I said thankful "just a little" to the others -- nothing wrong with this.

Obviously you were the one forcing your opinion and had to sully an uplifting thread with another pointless bit of whining
  • Options
    I am thankful for the voyages.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    SMM wrote: »
    Shan

I'm also grateful we have Shan :)

+87
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Shan and voyages.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The many improvements in the game over the last year.

Black Pebble mixing it up lately

Leonardo da Vinci coming soon

And non-negative threads in the forums
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    The many improvements in the game over the last year.

Black Pebble mixing it up lately

Leonardo da Vinci coming soon

And non-negative threads in the forums

Black Pebble.........Shan
    Mixes Up............Shuts negative
    Forum Posts......posts down!
    64hnhmm5bxff.jpeg
    ...........^BOTH ARE DB^..........
    Both need eachother!
  • Options
    I am thankful for the low budget for Star Trek:TOS. That is the only reason we have transporter technology in the shows. It would have been too much for them to shoot landing scenes on each planet.
  • Options
    I am thankful for Dr. Hueh Culber, as he is now my best med with only 2/5*.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dinoss wrote: »
    I am thankful for the low budget for Star Trek:TOS. That is the only reason we have transporter technology in the shows. It would have been too much for them to shoot landing scenes on each planet.

I did not know that. That is very interesting. It certainly led to a trademark Star Trek device