Home Make It So!
Options

Option to turn off music/sound FX

This has been requested since the game's beginning and still nothing has been done. I don't expect anything ever WILL be done but I didn't see a thread about it on the first page of this sub-forum so I thought I'd resurrect the request. Lots of other mobile games have an option to turn off the music and/or the sound FX so it seems like a simple enough option to add to STT.

And yes, I know I can mute my phone, but I'm often listening to podcasts at the same time and I don't want to hear the TNG fanfare every few seconds while people are talking.
"There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."

Comments

• Options
    OttoOtto ✭✭✭
    In game menu at the top right - settings - sound volume
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Seperate sound fx and music controls are quite common in many online games. Just not this one. Sometimes you like to hear one, but not the other.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Thanks, Enzo - I didn't even know that was there. This game really does like to make you click multiple times for everything you want to do. LOL

And Slick - yes, I enjoy all the bleeps and bloops, just not the music. In my ideal version of the game, I could keep those and just eliminate the fanfare.
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Options
    I just want it fixed so when I use headphones evey time I open the game it comes blaring in even if it's turned down to 0.
  • Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    I'd like 3 on/off buttons (or volume sliders) so the bleeps, music, and voices could be individually controlled.

Personally i find some of the voices incredibly irritating, especially the longer ones.
    eg Q - just shut up about the music and dancing
    Scotty - no i dont want to hear about the no A, B, C, D rubbish

If I'm playing an event where I have to keep tapping on crew with long voice samples I have to mute the entire game for my sanity.

Implementing this would be very simple, but I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you know German or French, just play the game with that language and there are no more voices. :) (giggles)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")