Home The Bridge
Options

Just a head's up if you are having game issues playing on Facebook.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2021 in The Bridge
This

5eh0brmssvzj.jpg

is a platform issue within Facebook's system. Happening across multiple games on Facebook.

EDIT: Games that go full-screen, it does not show while full-screen.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for those details!
    We're looking into it on our end but every detail can help.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is indeed an issue on FB side and they are looking into it.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Thanks for those details!
    We're looking into it on our end but every detail can help.
    It is indeed an issue on FB side and they are looking into it.

Yeah, it is happening on a game I play that goes Full-screen. Doing that blocks it, while in Full-screen.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like it might have been fixed, at least I see a few reports mentioning not seeing the issue anymore.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like it might have been fixed, at least I see a few reports mentioning not seeing the issue anymore.

How curious, that you can amount a speedy response to a revenue-generating aspect of the game, yet cannot do the same for other aspects. I know your motive is revenues, but you are sacrificing your player base.

Rethink your player retention strategy.

STT =/= LTV
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

How curious, that you can amount a speedy response to a revenue-generating aspect of the game, yet cannot do the same for other aspects. I know your motive is revenues, but you are sacrificing your player base.

Rethink your player retention strategy.

STT =/= LTV

The problem was on Facebook's platform. it was happening across multiple {every?} game on Facebook. CBSV/WRG/TP/DB had nothing to do with this issue.

I play three games on Facebook. All three had the issue.