Home The Bridge
Options

New Crew Teaser Puzzle (spoiler ahead)

2»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a spare legendary cite and already spent it on him. I don't have a huge pool of FF legendaries, but CMD is a weak area for me, so I'll definitely get value out of this card, even if he isn't a powerhouse.

One of my goals right now is to have a FF legendary for every skill pair, and Spock will be 23 of 30. Even if there's a much better CMD/MED planned for the next few months, I won't be getting four copies of them at once.

(I do feel bad for Bridal Troi, who just got bumped a ways down my priority list.)

I had four Cites on hand. Power leveled with Replicating the few things I could not build to get them to 90, and missing only the two Stars from the two remaining Achievements.
    For a giveaway that is quite a beast.

Three collections including Primal.

We have gotten some pretty good Freebies {and near Freebies from Megas} over the course of the game.

Garth {Sledgehammer}
    Talk to the Hand Sarek {Helpful to Players without a lot of faster Sledgehammers on their Crew}
    Survivalist Kirk {Slightly slower Sledgehammer}
    Bones McCoy {One-Skill done right, as was the Tribble in the Honour Hall}
    Tribbled Kirk {Sledgehammer}
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    I wish they had done Spock with iPhone instead of I Chaya.

8iyvzznksfet.jpg