Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet Golden Trainer

Oh gauntlet golden trainer--How thou dost instantaneously excite the heart and with hope inflame. Thy sunburst rays give momentary promise to a greater delight. Then, in the next moment henceforth, thou cruelly transportest me into a midnight abyss where bounty is offered in mockery and numbers generated randomly sing forth with sharpened tongue, try again...

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those and the legendary item instead of the legendary crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    deleted, see above
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Thanks, Peregrine and all! I've enjoyed reading these and look forward for more to come.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Title: Gauntlet, An Electronic Throat Punch…

Trek Trickster
    Giving trainers…here
    Comes the fist
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can beat this: I just got a legendary item drop for a SR (Fesek's tools) I FE'ed years ago. The excitement followed by the confused disappointment was very not fun.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Thanks, Peregrine and all! I've enjoyed reading these and look forward for more to come.

Holy cow, I just got the reference in your name here, after reading your posts for five years. <facepalms>
  • Options

Holy cow, I just got the reference in your name here, after reading your posts for five years. <facepalms>

It is a dated reference, but as my kids like to remind me, I am an old guy :)
  • Options

Me too.

that damn bat
  • Options

Me too.

that damn bat

Lol. I remember playing that game.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will just comment I was a young kid watching TOS when it originally aired.🎅🏻
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I will just comment I was a young kid watching TOS when it originally aired.🎅🏻

Same here….