Home Past Anomalies

Game Down? 2021-09-07 [Resolved]

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Past Anomalies
Can t log into the game and heard reports of fleet mates that can t access game as well.
Players see messages like „ur not into a fleet“(but they are), huge in game lag for those that are still logged in.

Anyone else?
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Stuck at trying to solve the Kobayshi Maru - damit Kirk why did you have to advertise the fact you cheated!
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Just been kiced from game, it's broken.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of our partners seem to have an issue that is affecting access to the game, we're looking into it with them.

I'll update as soon as I can.
  • Same here. I get the "Server Error: An error occurred on the remote server. Please try again later, and contact player support if the issue persists." screen upon startup. And my voyage time is running out! :#
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the elusive Labor Day 'high value citation offer' will appear when it comes back. :)
  • at least I am not the only person, I play via steam and I get the same thing error with remote server
  • I get as far as communicating with Starfleet. Before getting an Error has occurred during sign in. Please try again later.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should now be resolved, how is it looking for you?
  • 12345678 of 12345678912345678 of 123456789 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Keep seeing this at the "Communicating with Starfleet" message. It'll pop up twice, but never load the game successfully.

u52f4yl3m68b.png
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Apart from not seeing the super offer it works here.
  • Works.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    Hopefully the elusive Labor Day 'high value citation offer' will appear when it comes back. :)

If you have specific feedback for an offer, please create a discussion for it, it is not relevant to this thread. Thank you.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep seeing this at the "Communicating with Starfleet" message. It'll pop up twice, but never load the game successfully.

u52f4yl3m68b.png

Is this still an issue for you?
    With everyone trying to log in at the same time, you might be hitting some congestion.
  • Shan wrote: »

u52f4yl3m68b.png

With everyone trying to log in at the same time, you might be hitting some congestion.

Everything is working now. Thanks for following up, Shan!
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the gift, Shan. Makes me almost wish some more down time ;)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

u52f4yl3m68b.png

Everything is working now. Thanks for following up, Shan!

Yay! :) Thank you for reporting back.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »
    Thank you for the gift, Shan. Makes me almost wish some more down time ;)

mywznnqow7ku.png
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Sims wrote: »

If you have specific feedback for an offer, please create a discussion for it, it is not relevant to this thread. Thank you.

:)