Home The Bridge

Why's the Tholian craft only a 3 seater???

Why is the 4 star Tholisn ship, which I've just maxed, only a three seater? Surely it should be a four * as it's a level 9 craft such as 4* Borg Sphere and 4* NX

Best Answers

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Why is the 4 star Tholisn ship, which I've just maxed, only a three seater? Surely it should be a four * as it's a level 9 craft such as 4* Borg Sphere and 4* NX

I don't believe any ship gains seats as it levels - although if I'm mistaken I invite the correction.

There are some 4* ships with more seats, but this is balanced elsewhere. La Sirena, for example, has a slow attack speed and power, and it's Attack/Accuracy/Evasion attributes are low. Compare this to a Warbird, which only has three seats but it's abilities include a 300% damage hammer, and a cloak.

Nearly every ship has a niche it fills, but some are also simply more versatile. When I was competing with 4* ships, it seemed like 90% of folks at the top used a Warbird or Borg Cube. Similar to the 5* competition being dominate by the Krayton, Proton, Bounty, and T'Ong.

I'm sure there are some creative builds for the Breen Command Warship (hammer, cloak, and position) and Artifact (mega-health, cooldown reducer, boarding) but fewer people have this leveled up so they don't get seen as much.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    @Veterinary Phlox the issue with the Breen Warship is the horribly blurry art, would be nice if someone could give it a fix :wink:

Edit: as you can see it looks okay here…

eir80j3kls8n.jpeg

But here….needs a bit of work IMHO

wsqk1o7sk4rr.jpeg

🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Why is the Tholian ship only a super rare. They easily disabled a Vulcan warship in Enterprise.
    Let’s fly!

Answers

• Why is the 4 star Tholisn ship, which I've just maxed, only a three seater? Surely it should be a four * as it's a level 9 craft such as 4* Borg Sphere and 4* NX

I don't believe any ship gains seats as it levels - although if I'm mistaken I invite the correction.

There are some 4* ships with more seats, but this is balanced elsewhere. La Sirena, for example, has a slow attack speed and power, and it's Attack/Accuracy/Evasion attributes are low. Compare this to a Warbird, which only has three seats but it's abilities include a 300% damage hammer, and a cloak.

Nearly every ship has a niche it fills, but some are also simply more versatile. When I was competing with 4* ships, it seemed like 90% of folks at the top used a Warbird or Borg Cube. Similar to the 5* competition being dominate by the Krayton, Proton, Bounty, and T'Ong.

I'm sure there are some creative builds for the Breen Command Warship (hammer, cloak, and position) and Artifact (mega-health, cooldown reducer, boarding) but fewer people have this leveled up so they don't get seen as much.

Thanks for this 😌