Home The Bridge
Options

New 4* in vault - Siege Nog

I usually stay away from Tuesday Packs but couldn’t resist a new Nog!

z7ax5j3o1jn2.png
l830y1tsayuu.png
qk24oiuayplc.png
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great person, great crew member, awesome bridge stance.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Agreed, looks great!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 year anny of his passing
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    That pack is slightly tempting, as I could use any of the 5*s & Nog rocks. Still, with odds below 50%, I will pass on it. Kudos to all who get him! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am tempted, but I have the other two. Usually I wouldn't even consider it, but I consider it for Nog.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I will wait to 2023 when he appears in the portal
  • Options
    I usually will do Tuesday packs if the new crew is a Purple, and that paid off for me. 2 pulls to get him, and I have cites to finish him off.

Gotta love a new Nog.
    "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
    Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
    Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ci2lbwcyx578.jpeg

Career path of Nog.

ibuwce29buu1.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JimBerlinJimBerlin ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    I wanted a copy of Worf, but would gladly take stars on Uhura. Already completed rules of acquisition, but I'll make an exception for Nog. Side note: a new milestone for some of these collections that have crept past 20 with the last milestone being 10 would be nice.

Haul: two stars to finish out Rescue Team Uhura, four Nogs, and a number of Chakotays out the airlock. Main mission failed, side missions complete. Celestial market and retrieval it is WRG.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Roykirk wrote: »
    I usually will do Tuesday packs if the new crew is a Purple, and that paid off for me. 2 pulls to get him, and I have cites to finish him off.

Gotta love a new Nog.

I do the same. I'm to the point I have every purple, but two, and try to pull at least one star on any Tuesday Pack purple. Bought 2 so far (running errands everywhere today). Got Undercover Sulu and some good schematics in the first one and Uhura in the second. Will update progress later.
    Update: Got another Uhura and a couple useless Dixons from packs 3-5. Got good schematics several times. Hit a Nog and got Dark Empath Troi from a begold for my last pack.
    Summary- 1 Siege Nog, 2 Rescue Team Uhuras, plus Undercover Sulu, Dark Empath Troi, and 7? bundles of good schematics. Schematics wise, I maxed two ships, Jem'Hadar Flagship and Tholian Ship, leveled Warship Voyager, and added to a couple others.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*