Home The Bridge
Options

Crew Worthy of Mega Recurring Status

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in The Bridge
Starting a thread for suggestions as recommended by Shan.

Personally, one crew that has been missing in the game that I would love to see get this treatment is Prophet Kira from "The Reckoning." I was hoping this would happen when we voted for the Players's Choice and one of the options was a Possessions mega. Pah-Wraith Jake would be a suitable alternative.

Comments

• Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Even if not for a mega I’m completely on board for the possibility of a Jake that isn’t objectively awful and actually has voyage or gauntlet use. I wouldn’t mind that blue-eyed electric Kira, either!
  • Options
    Doctor Wykoff from DS9: Shadows and Symbols
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I recognize I'm in the minority, but my preference tends to be important recurring characters like the Borg Queen and Humanoid Figure. I also like signature folks from specific episodes like Barry Waddle and Ru'afo.

I certainly have no objection to main cast crew as recurring legendaries! But there tend to be more opportunities to get them.

I agree. For the most part, the mega 5*s have not been main cast. There are a number of exceptions, but most have a good reason, such as coinciding with a new series/season, being a player-voted theme mega (like Determined Janeway or Tribble Quark), or having another fun theme (like Spocktober or Tribbles).
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »
    Even if not for a mega I’m completely on board for the possibility of a Jake that isn’t objectively awful and actually has voyage or gauntlet use. I wouldn’t mind that blue-eyed electric Kira, either!

Make it so
  • Options
    On the memorable one-off character side of things: Captain Varley of the Yamato from TNG: Contagion, for an Iconian-themed mega. (The game has played with Iconian stuff a teeny tiny bit but there's surely more to be explored there in the context of the anomaly crisis. He can be brought by anomaly from the point just before the explosion or something.)

On the not-yet-represented-in-game recurring character side of things: Admiral Vance from Disco S3. (Maybe when S4 rolls around?)
  • Options
    Chiming in again on behalf of Muse Torres, who now that I think of it would (should?) also have a lot of cool traits, including Survivalist, Costumed, Inspiring, Jury Rigger... :smile:
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the best Star Trek villain of all (imo)....Vengeful Khan for a Villains Mega event?
    4qlhdv0as0dx.jpg
    CMD/SEC/MED: Villain, Resourceful, Augment, Engineered, Survivalist, Brutal, Crafty
    'I spit my last breath at thee!"
    6 sec activation, -3 evasion 400% burst

That is very good, but it can't be a 6 second activation. Remember that in the movie, he was just a bit too slow. 7 seconds. Or make a matching Kirk with 5. 😁

That's perfect! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    TNG. Season one. Lt j.g Worf (command track)
  • Options
    Adopted/Adolescent Jem'Hadar (from The Abandoned)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    2znf5ucj4693.jpeg

4gx1gjg8uetb.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    h7tc2vxu14jw.jpeg
    Let’s fly!