Home The Bridge
Options

Professor Data?

<TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in The Bridge
So we don't know the skills of Professor Data, then? There's literally nobody besides Shan that can post those? I'm wondering if I should tryhard for Straal to get 3 or 4 stars on him so that I could tryhard for Prof Data next week. But if he's not worth it, then I'd skip Straal. But as of now, I have no clue because Professor Data's stats aren't up anywhere that I know of.

Comments

• Options
    If you have Honored Owo I would skip Straal, she’s basically just like him but a little better 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    So we don't know the skills of Professor Data, then? There's literally nobody besides Shan that can post those? I'm wondering if I should tryhard for Straal to get 3 or 4 stars on him so that I could tryhard for Prof Data next week. But if he's not worth it, then I'd skip Straal. But as of now, I have no clue because Professor Data's stats aren't up anywhere that I know of.

Someone else COULD post them. But Shan(or maybe it's nuShan) has said they don't want to post Data's stats because Data has the art holdup. I guess it's possible they might have to swap out crew if Data doesn't get approved.

A very good reason to wait until they get the art approved. Makes sense to wait, considering people got upset before because of stuff being changed last minute. Or even last minutes of the Event in progress!

Probably not going to get art approval before Monday, but hopefully early in the week. Wonder what they will do if they don't have approval by Wednesday. When the Packs go live usually.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vaguely recall a while back that they added a gols to the game without an image...I can't remember the exact situation, but it seems to me that it was shortly after they added the event preview, and it had to do with art approval.

And then there's the whole Adira-gate fiasco.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was one of the newer Crushers.
  • Options

Legendary Candle-Lover Crusher? Her?
  • Options

Legendary Candle-Lover Crusher? Her?

A.K.A. Ghost Rider Crusher. :D
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options

Oh. Weird named Crusher. And that is not a Community name. That is what the company calls her!!!!!
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    If you have Honored Owo I would skip Straal, she’s basically just like him but a little better 🖖

Yea, but she won't get x3 bonus in next week's Faction Event. Which is the whole point of me asking. It's also a silly reasoning on it's own. If you have a good card, why then ignore all other good cards that are similar? That's bad reasoning. If I could have 3 Honored Owosekuns and 3 Straals, I'd take them. Why wouldn't I? Voyages have more than one seat. Faction events have more than one shuttle. And cards are not and do not have to be unique.

AviTrek wrote: »
    because Data has the art holdup

I didn't get the memo on that until today's announcement. Still doesn't really cover the fact that we had to make a coin flip on whether or not next week's ranked reward would be worth going hard for this week's ranked for the event bonus.