Home The Bridge
Options

December Q&A

[BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Bridge
to5ec2cqno47.jpg

It's been two months since the last Q&A and Erin said there won't be one for a while in the mean time there has been staff cuts will this affect Erin's game development plan for 2018 and communication with the playerbase?

I'm hoping to use this thread for players to ask Questions that weren't asked in the October Q&A or a follow up on the ones that were answered.

I'll start off with two questions of my own..

Q. Will Beholds ever change like removing immortalised crew from the beholds if FF crew aren't recognised?

Q. Will VIP levels be addressed beyond level 14 you recognised in octobers Q&A that this is something players want to see is there any plans to keep these players happy going forward?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said they realize we would like rewards beyond VIP 14 however are we going to add more? No
  • Options
    My question is: will DB update the immortal vault? An update is long overdue. Could you guys make it smiler to where the crew are kept with a search bar and everything? There is no order whatsoever in there. I would like to quickly unfreeze a crew member without having to scroll down and look for them.
    Thanks!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are planning on another Q&A, but the back-to-back holidays have been getting in the way. We'll have an update on the schedule soon. As with the previous Q&A, the questions and will be solicited in a dedicated thread.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are planning on another Q&A, but the back-to-back holidays have been getting in the way. We'll have an update on the schedule soon. As with the previous Q&A, the questions and will be solicited in a dedicated thread.

Thanx for the Update!!!!!!

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?