Home The Bridge

Event Discussion thread: Skirmish Event Notes : Renegade Wishes - 2021-10-14 - ME#2

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zimmerman is #13 VOY rank and #1 SCI/ENG VOY. There is the high ranked crew people were waiting for. This event just got super competitive.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Zimmerman is #13 VOY rank and #1 SCI/ENG VOY. There is the high ranked crew people were waiting for. This event just got super competitive.

Unboosted he‘s even #7 Voyages wise. Nice crew. Sadly not Main Cast.
    axm55k8ndsno.jpeg
    jv90fcd6nesd.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭

Are we sure he won't count as a Mobile Doctor Variant? Did they let us use lewis zimmerman as a variant?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they are separate, but Zimmerman, Doc, and the like could make for an interesting event.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Are we sure he won't count as a Mobile Doctor Variant? Did they let us use lewis zimmerman as a variant?

It almost never works in that direction. In a non-trait bonus event Mobile Doctor might have been given a small bonus to increase the pool when Zimmerman is event crew. But when Mobile Doctor is event crew, Zimmerman won't be included.

See what they've done with Yars, Soongs, tpols, etc...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Well, no problems at the start of Event. About eight minutes in, the game keeps freezing after a couple of runs of the Skirmish.

Like this:

our3amvmcrb3.jpg
    hhu7v3jygd6o.jpg

And, this is still popping up, like it does randomly in Arena Battles:

um09qfgdy8kn.png

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Well, no problems at the start of Event. About eight minutes in, the game keeps freezing after a couple of runs of the Skirmish.

Like this:

our3amvmcrb3.jpg
    hhu7v3jygd6o.jpg

um09qfgdy8kn.png

Try playing the game outside of facebook.
    In the end facbook loads this url in a frame.
    https://stt.disruptorbeam.com/web
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, no problems at the start of Event. About eight minutes in, the game keeps freezing after a couple of runs of the Skirmish.

Like this:

our3amvmcrb3.jpg
    hhu7v3jygd6o.jpg

um09qfgdy8kn.png

Try playing the game outside of facebook.
    In the end facbook loads this url in a frame.
    https://stt.disruptorbeam.com/web

I did okay on the tablet later.no problems yet.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • my threshold pull was garbage, no picture but one all immo behold with two kim’s and lore :neutral:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it, too. Trying to decide if I should cite. I think someone reported him as top 20 voyage.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it, too. Trying to decide if I should cite. I think someone reported him as top 20 voyage.

Yes, he is great. https://datacore.app/crew/zimmerman_ds9_crew/
    Let’s fly!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, 100%.

Dr. Lewis Zimmerman is to the Voyager EMH what Dr. Noonien Soong is to Data. In both cases the same actor played both characters and in both cases the former created the latter.