Home Make It So!
Options

New Crew Suggestions

Mirror Q *****

Sounds scary right? Q's alright, right? Yes!

-Turen
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Options
    Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Borg Kirk "Tiberi-Us" *****, like Picard is Locutus..thinking "Us" could mean "We" or "We the Borg." Tyberimus? Okay, not sure of a name for him.

Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Borg Data "Positron" *****, but I know: Android..hmm.
  • Options
    Borg Spock "Logisus" ***** I wrestled with this because Leonard Nimoy is no longer with us. No offense meant. Stellar Treks!
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Mirror Q *****

Sounds scary right? Q's alright, right? Yes!

-Turen

Wouldn't his opposite then be a total gentleman? That doesn't seem so scary.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Ronin - TNG - Sub Rosa episode

z72nnk0pivjt.jpg
    ljl3535c7bbo.jpg

• Options
    Slick wrote: »

Wouldn't his opposite then be a total gentleman? That doesn't seem so scary.

Lol. I think Q means well, despite the scoundrel trait.

Happy Treks