Home Engineering Room

Please Kill this AD!

Last week it was just annoying once in a while, when it would do it twice in a row, then choose a different video.

unnpo8722gq3.jpg
qxlm10fa0kmn.jpg
nlkibtnk6kod.jpg
cocab4uj5dy2.jpg
ujps5ke2m48m.jpg

I got it up to 14 times in a row now: warp/error/warp/error/warp/etc.

Eventually it will give me a different ad, but what a PAIN to get there! AND sometimes that "different ad" would crash the app anyway. (To be fair, That hasn's happened in a couple days, so it may have been fixed)

I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• I totally thought I posted this in engineering. Sorry guys!
  • While you're at it DB, kill the MovieAnywhere ad as it doesn't let you exit out with the X. You have to click anywhere else to go to the App store and then click "Done" to go back to STT.
  • Yes, that too (MovieAnywhere), and sometimes after you click 'cancel' when it asks you to download the app, it crashes the game.
  • I have found several lately that will not let you out by clicking on the X without going to the playstore first..... it's not optimal but it's only a minor inconvenience.

I don't know about you guys but if a company is that obviously predatory, why would you ever want to install their app?
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    On that ad after it runs, I’ve clicked home on my iPhone, turned the phone sceeen off and then back on quickly, reentered timelines (no reloading screen) and its immediately closed the ad complete screen and then it completes the mission providing rewards.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For MoviesAnywhere we reached out to our provider, and they were working on it - is it still an issue now?
  • I haven't seen Movies Anywhere in a few (10+) Ad-Warps.

I just got the warp-error-warp-error for Total Trivia again 3x in a row...
  • I just hit the back button on my phone to exit the movies anywhere ad.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    milamber42 wrote: »
    I just hit the back button on my phone to exit the movies anywhere ad.

Did you get that Ad today?
    Or are you sharing your workaround for when you encountered that Ad?