Home Fleet Central
Options

Rise of the Phoenix (Maxed StarBase, Good Vibes)

ptctyfd8j0go.png

Your lucky day has arrived Captain!
Good fleet, meets dailies, nice people

A good natured, laid back group, with some top tier players sprinkled in. A perfect "forever home" for any trekkie playing timelines. Rise of the Phoenix is looking for YOU (an active player Captain).

Our fleet requirements are,

• meet daily goals
• be able to spell Quatloo backwards
• join our fleet chat on Discord (no VIP or spend requirements)

We use the discord chat for official fleet communication including, event announcements, managing squads, choosing squad leaders and shared crew. Added bonus: we have "NoNamer" in our fleet and he loves posting about the ins and outs of the game including new content, meta analysis and how the game works.

We don't shuffle squads weekly, but do balance things every few months. We allow squads to choose their own leaders each week.

It's a great, laid back fleet that still manages to rank well. When I joined a few years back I thought having to check Discord would be a drag but it actually enhances the play experience for me personally. That being said, you are not required to be social and we don't push (read harass) players if they can't play all the time.

PM me or post here if you have any questions regarding the fleet or are interested in joining.

rl35ceqy2cg0.png

Live Long and Prosper!

TL;DR, good group, some top players, laid back, don't bother anyone, spell quatloo, join up

Comments

• Options
    lcqa45bf31zr.jpg

We have a spot if you are an active player looking for a good home.
  • Options
    Pssssst. We still have 1 spot available.

Good fleet, meets dailies, nice people.
  • Options
    Hello There. We have +1 spot available. PM or post any questions.
  • Options
    Here are some interesting facts concerning Rise of the Phoenix,

We hold the longest natural voyage ever recorded, 12:12 by Amadeus!

We hold the first natural 12h ENG/MED voyage recorded.

We have 2 spots open at the moment. Post here or PM questions if you'd like to fly with us.
  • Options
    2vfhkxprab2b.jpg

"How many energized Klingons can fit on the head of a pin?"

To find out the answer ask about joining our lovely fleet.
  • Options
    No mandatory fleet tag, no egos, just good people.

Sounds like a fleet you'd like to fly with? We have spots available so ask about joining up!
  • Options
    86m0eqkgco7q.jpg

We are top 5 in fleets for 12 hour Voyages and have space for you if you are an active player.
  • Options
    qtslzqtnps1q.jpg

In game feel free to contact "Paladin 27" for questions about joining up. He is the admiral of the fleet.

You might have noticed that many crew on your roster are "first to maxed" by Paladin 27. Having him in your fleet is another perk of joining up. He is a wealth of insight into how this game works.

Are you in a dead fleet and an active player? You'd be crazy not to join Rise of the Phoenix!
  • Options
    27gmuaxdjbda.jpg

We have a spot open. Ask about our fleet here or in PM. Have a Merry Christmas Trekkies.
  • Options
    vs54axjnwna7.jpg

Start the New Year off as part of a great fleet! We have a spot open if you are an active player. Ask about our fleet here or in PM.
  • Options
    I am KirokI am Kirok ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Why not join a fleet that has the instrumental creator behind the NEW Big Book in it's ranks? Captain NoNamer is proud to call Rise of the Phoenix his home and we would love you to do the same.

https://www.bigbook.app/

up7rm59tswzt.jpg

He put a lot of thought and hours into the new project and has been working on it for a while. We are lucky to have him. As a member of our fleet you could get his insights on how the game works too. Ask here or PM about joining.