Home Make It So!
Options

Chroniton Crunch

Chroniton Crunch!
g0zdnhycwj0m.png

So we get Chronitons replenished to our limit, or we get them by other means. Wouldn't it be nice to have more? A better Chroniton Generator at your Starbase might come in handy then? Or maybe a side endeavor, enterprise or "venture" (I name my ship this sometimes) if you will, dear reader, where we mine them from a Chroniton Field or a crater on a moon or planet say? Make it so part of the game, and call it Chroniton Crunch!?

Also, they may be key to time travel! Envelop your ship in them, and maybe you can navigate time and space? Maybe we could create time portals as way points in space-time?

Stellar Treks All,
Turen Counterpoint
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I dunno, I don't seem to have much difficulty in acquiring chronitons. And I don't even purchase them.
    4k2kylovpp5x.png
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any issue with your proposal, but I don't see it as a great need. After six months or so they shouldn't be such an issue for most players. I topped out at close to 160K, but have spent like a drunken sailor and am down to 130K. But even if that were not the case, I suspect the company wouldn't follow your suggestion since they sell the chroniton deals frequently and probably make a lot. All that said, I have no complaints about the idea and wish you luck.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing this game for over a year now and I still have a huge 930k+ backlog in chronos. (according to datacore) I average get 2k chrono each day? Means 465 days... and I only have 93 legends in my roster. I will never have enough chronos.
  • Options
    Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I'm glad to hear from other players / Captains on this issue. Thank You All. This event, The Dream Machine, would have gone much better if not for my dearth of chronitons, but it's not a total wash.

Happy Trekking,
    Turen
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    How the heck do you have that many? I mean, I've been playing since 2016 (according to my Disruptor Beam profile) and ... Well, I wake up, spend all chronitons I earned over night (plus the one for cadet missions) and then I have to wait for them to replenish, bc I'm unemployed and disabled and just don't have the money to buy stuff.

Okay, yeah, I'm a casual player, so I missed some of the Chroniton giveaways, but ...How does one collect THAT much?

(Anyway, I would love a generator, or ... I don't know, selling items to get Chronitons. Anything that doesn't involve Dilithium as that is just too rare.)
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Taaya wrote: »
    How the heck do you have that many? I mean, I've been playing since 2016 (according to my Disruptor Beam profile) and ... Well, I wake up, spend all chronitons I earned over night (plus the one for cadet missions) and then I have to wait for them to replenish, bc I'm unemployed and disabled and just don't have the money to buy stuff.

Okay, yeah, I'm a casual player, so I missed some of the Chroniton giveaways, but ...How does one collect THAT much?

(Anyway, I would love a generator, or ... I don't know, selling items to get Chronitons. Anything that doesn't involve Dilithium as that is just too rare.)

Be frugal in your chroniton usage. Don't play every chroniton-sucking event, or at least keep it minimal enough to just earn the new 4* crew card and pick up some chroniton rewards along the way. Don't go buck wild leveling up crew. Try to extend your voyages as long as you can...this gets easier over time as your crew and ships get better, and keep running them constantly, sending out a new one as soon as one is completed. Take advantage of cadet missions every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and buy extra cadet tickets if you are able. Ensure your fleet gets every chroniton reward from daily starbase component donations.

Be patient and resist the urge to spend. It doesn't happen overnight, but due diligence will eventually get you there.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!