Home The Bridge
Options

Finally, a Tellarite!

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in The Bridge
Hard to believe it has taken over 1100 characters before the game's first Tellarite appears. All hail Tevrin Krit. He wouldn't have been my first guess for the first STT Tellarite.

s1i5bclq4ptd.jpeg
ncan0uaezc45.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!

And a fun Short Trek as well!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Too bad his stats are not great and no collections.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope we can get some Enterprise Tellarites too.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

No collections yet. We've gotten one a month more or less this year. Pilot, Hunter, or Merchant could all be collections by this time next year.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

No collections yet. We've gotten one a month more or less this year. Pilot, Hunter, or Merchant could all be collections by this time next year.

Then he'll have three collections, nice.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been meaning to look at various traits that would make good collections in more depth and those three strike me as very good candidates at first glance. Each of them has a decent size pool, containing a few low rarity crew to start you off and several variants of main crew to make a worthwhile investment. I think all three have had either a mega or campaign crew with that trait, providing a likely immortal or two higher rarity crew towards the collection.
    EV Seven is a Hunter, Tribble Quark a Merchant, and both Owen Paris and Captain Sulu are Pilots just off the top of my head. If they continue with collections at the current rate, he'll be in one soon.
    Plus, if they decided on a vanity collection of "Short Treks" crew (which proportionally has a lot of crew for the number of eps when you stop and think about it), he'd be in that too.
    Short Treks crew
    Runaway
    Runaway Po
    Calypso
    Zora
    Stranded Craft
    Returning Craft
    The Brightest Star
    Lt. Georgiou
    Kaminar Saru
    Siranna
    The Escape Artist
    Android Mudd
    Bounty Hunter Muddy
    Tevrin Krit
    Q&A
    Relaxed Number One
    The Trouble with Edward
    Edward Larkin
    Underwear Larkin
    Captain Lucero
    Cabot Janitor
    Ephraim and Dot
    Ephraim and Dot
    "Ask Not", "The Girl Who Made the Stars", and " Children of Mars" haven't furnished any yet, but give them time. Sixteen crew and just ten episodes, plus a mega storyline... I'd keep an eye out for something to do with the series. It just makes sense.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent compilation!

Sidhu and Pike both seem like solid options for "Ask Not."

The other two, with their focus on children, are certainly harder to work with.
    Hope we can get some Enterprise Tellarites too.

I really enjoyed Gral and Archer's initial meeting.

What we need is an event with Gral and Gral. Heck, they'd probably both be DIP/CMD/SEC even!

Frankly, the fact that Arenberg hasn't been invited back to play a third character named Gral is a disappointment.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport