Home Engineering Room
Options

Update on steam and loss of frozen crew

@Shan

After the update rolled out on steam i lost ALL dupe and tripple crew that was in the freezer
Trying to unfreeze them results in this
khsnoindh3wk.png

Comments

• Options
    And by checking datacore for dupes this is what i get. They are there but i cant access them
    8kpzv1caa0df.png
  • Options
    From the win10 app not with the new client
    amiw74d041q9.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for all these details! Forwarding to the team.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We hope to have a fix soon for this, it is a display issue but understandably a very inconvenient one.
  • Options
    [G5618] Taibak[G5618] Taibak ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I have a similar problem, see screen shots. Some of my crew "disappeared" even though they are present. No matter if I enter the complete name in the search function or a part. Actually I wanted to use the airlock after a voyage and had searched for them, because I don't have the complete immortalized crew in my head. I mean to be sure that Mayweather or Seven could be found before. Another small issue is the "lost" vessel during my voyage :) . Thank you,

alw2fi3oighr.png
    zggbhxdwj4xk.png

k0trj3sks7bh.png
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a similar problem, see screen shots. Some of my crew "disappeared" even though they are present. No matter if I enter the complete name in the search function or a part. Actually I wanted to use the airlock after a voyage and had searched for them, because I don't have the complete immortalized crew in my head. I mean to be sure that Mayweather or Seven could be found before. Another small issue is the "lost" vessel during my voyage :) . Thank you,

k0trj3sks7bh.png

Everyone on Steam or Facebook will have this issue.
    if you have the ability, use another platform when you need to check/unfreeze crew.

It is an inconvenient, we know, and we hope to have a fix soon.

For the Voyage issue, am I understanding correctly that as the Voyage progresses, the image of the ship in the voyage icon disappears?

• Options
    if you have the ability, use another platform when you need to check/unfreeze crew.

Okay, then I gonna use my Android cell in this case.
    For the Voyage issue, am I understanding correctly that as the Voyage progresses, the image of the ship in the voyage icon disappears?

Yes, you got that right. At the beginning of a voyage, the vessel is centered in the window. The longer the voyage, the more it moves to the left or down until the vessel in the voyage icon disappears.
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

Okay, then I gonna use my Android cell in this case.

Yes, you got that right. At the beginning of a voyage, the vessel is centered in the window. The longer the voyage, the more it moves to the left or down until the vessel in the voyage icon disappears.

It is on point for Halloween but likely not intended, thank you for confirming :)

Edit: so far I see no other reports of this. Could you provide more details, does it happen on Steam or FB? Which version of Windows are you on? Ram, processor type, graphic card type? Thank you! :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still working on the issue but we hope to have a resolution tomorrow 🍀
  • Options
    Edit: so far I see no other reports of this. Could you provide more details, does it happen on Steam or FB? Which version of Windows are you on? Ram, processor type, graphic card type? Thank you! :)

It happens on Steam. I am on Win 10 professional 64bit, I5 3470, 8GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB.

Someone in my fleet had that issue as well and sent me this window from his voyage. He is on Steam too.

z4a23mrtp3bt.png

Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also happens on Facebook.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    WRG BenWRG Ben admin
    edited October 2021
    We have re-released steam and Facebook/Webgl clients this morning to address a display issue that prevented some players from seeing/searching for crew they had immortalized. This issue should be resolved. We thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    We have just released the 8.2.0 update on Windows and Google Play.