Options

Basic pull surprises

HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
Just got this today, it was pleasant surprise
iq7ekjvt789b.png
hngt3bh3uq9m.png

Took Detmer.

Did you have such Basic Pulls?
PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
  • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
  • Amanda Rogers - got her
  • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
  • Agmar - not in the game yet
  • M'yra - not in the game yet

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Arachnia Janeway from one years ago.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I've seen BeGolds in a free Single Pull. It is nice that even the most cheapest way to get Crew can drop a BeGold!

Congrats!

EDIT: Decided to open my Free Basic Shuttle Boosts for the Event tomorrow {Standard and Fancy after Reset for the Daily Chore} and got a 5* Security Boost.

v6halncem92o.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    There was a point I was getting a Begold drop in 10x basic pulls once a month for a while. That dried up over the summer though.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely nice when it happens, I’ve got it about five or six times now. Guess all the luck went to it as I’m still waiting on a dabo jackpot and I haven’t had a top shelf in over two plus years and that is playing every single day without fail.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I never realised this was a thing, but upon reading it, decided to open a dozen 10x packs. Got the following.gojxv9a45g2w.jpg
    n9gboqdnj6le.jpg