Home The Bridge
Options

Think the game wants me to stop playing...

I think this is the games way of telling me to stop playing ... 64904tomyc5f.png

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or at least stop spending...
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    If they would raise the honor you get from a legendary, it would feel less painful.
    But if you get a new legendary with each behold and you have almost all the cards then why would you spend money anyway? It's easy to get the new cards then. It's always a bad choice from a business perspective.
  • Options
    Do you have any idea how much money you need to get all cards ? I don't think that there are more then a handful of players ingame that come close to it. I don't think there's someone who actually has all of them.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Correct but if you change that you'll never get a fully fused behold, then yes that handful of players would raise quickly. It's easy to get all the SR so how would you handle those beholds?
    You'll get a legendary then?
    Also I don't think that someone is supposed to have almost all of them.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any idea how much money you need to get all cards ? I don't think that there are more then a handful of players ingame that come close to it. I don't think there's someone who actually has all of them.

Those couple players with almost all cards(or all cards) spend orders if magnitude more than most players. They spend that to keep getting all the cards. The revenue lost from making it much easier to get all cards would be more than the extra income made from increased sales to small spenders.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    It would be cool if you got one re-spin if u got an all immortalized behold. I am happy that crew retrieval exists though to help.

How exactly makes crew retrieval up for the all immo(Legendary) behold issue?
    Do you get a Free Retrieval when such a behold happens? 😉
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    5* repeats are bad for everyone.
    AviTrek wrote: »

Those couple players with almost all cards(or all cards) spend orders if magnitude more than most players. They spend that to keep getting all the cards. The revenue lost from making it much easier to get all cards would be more than the extra income made from increased sales to small spenders.

How exactly would that happen ? Since a lot of the crew aren't in the regular portal pulls ? Or do you think the art department is making those backgrounds for the different packs just to be in business?

There really needs to be a way to avoid is not all then atleast the 5* FF behold . Or alternatively get some kind of compensation in exchange . Like say in honor based on the total amount of stars shown on the behold screen . Ex: 3x 550 honor if you own all three of the behold crew. I'm fairly certain no one is going to take 7700 honor instead of the last star for a crew. Even if it's Shinzon we are talking about.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    5* repeats are bad for everyone.
    AviTrek wrote: »

How exactly would that happen ? Since a lot of the crew aren't in the regular portal pulls ? Or do you think the art department is making those backgrounds for the different packs just to be in business?

There really needs to be a way to avoid is not all then atleast the 5* FF behold . Or alternatively get some kind of compensation in exchange . Like say in honor based on the total amount of stars shown on the behold screen . Ex: 3x 550 honor if you own all three of the behold crew. I'm fairly certain no one is going to take 7700 honor instead of the last star for a crew. Even if it's Shinzon we are talking about.

How would you solve 5* FF behold problem for this kind of roster?
    Started April in the first year of the game. Missing about 12 people in all from the crew.
    4mcdwar7fyto.png

Somebody even posted even better one with almost all the crew, but I could not find it.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

Actually, someone essentially did have all of them.
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Somebody even posted even better one with almost all the crew, but I could not find it.

@HaBlack, found the post you're referring to.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17836/and-so-its-come-to-this-its-not-you-wrg-its-me

EDITED TO ADD: the person in question was the OP of that thread (see the first post of the thread for their crew).

They had every crew but one immortalised, with the sole exception being the new event reward that wasn't even available yet, at that point.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanx @IceCat that was the post I was thinking of.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet