Home Make It So!
Options

Please improve ship selection in Voyages

Dear STT devs,

You clearly have a talent for, and an interest in, revising the UI in, like, every upgrade. So how about applying that skill to the ship selection system in Voyages? I suggest that you make it more like ship selection in Skirmishes, but with the added value of sorting ships with traits matching the Voyage’s featured trait to the top.

Comments

• Options
    Ability to show all ships matching the Trait would be useful; some of us prefer a ship ... so Name / Trait / Completed 5* s ?
  • Options
    Yes, this is probably my number 1 QoL request for the game right now. As it is I typically go into Voyage to see the bonus trait, go out of Voyage and into my ship roster, do a search for the trait and find the best ship with that trait (or determine I get more base antimatter with my best non-trait-matched ship), go back into Voyage and then tap-tap-tap-tap until the ship I want comes up. Sometimes I try to remember if it's closer to the front or back of the queue and go in the appropriate direction. Of course sometimes I know what I ship I want and cut straight to the tap-tap-tap-portion.
  • Options
    ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    Since you're normally just looking for the ship with the highest AM (including the trait bonus) it would be very useful if the ships in the voyage-ship-selection-box were sorted by AM. Highest AM (including the trait bonus) first. This way the best ship would always be the first on the list, and no tappy tappy would be required.
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    Yeah, click 31 time to the left or right to get the right ship aint fun at all.
    Pre sorting ships by AM amount and trait should not be a problem for devs.