Home Engineering Room
Options

[Resolved]Human Airiam missing from the cryo vault

NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Engineering Room
Human Airiam doesn't come up in the vault, whether I search for her or not, whether I have her in my inventory or not.
bcblo77kz3xc.png
29g0ao6crek0.png

Latest Steam client
3ww9rxwvchqg.png

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this might be linked to crew being dismissed, we'll look into it.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    She was indeed dismissed at some point. I sometimes dismiss everyone when I open packs and then reenlist the few crew I want. I imagine it’s not uncommon scenario.
  • Options
    Right, this does seem to happen to every crew that gets dismissed and then re-enlisted. They then disappear from the cryostasis vault.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the test I did yesterday, the crew ended up reappearing.
    So it sounds like a temporary display issue and we are investigating what could be causing it.
  • Options
    Here's a simple test, now using the Windows Store client. I have Human Airiam in my inventory. She shows up in the cryo vault. I dismiss Human Airiam. She is gone from the vault. I run into this often as I open packs, dismiss all crew, and then re-enlist. 1fwq0fmyddxp.gif
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a simple test, now using the Windows Store client. I have Human Airiam in my inventory. She shows up in the cryo vault. I dismiss Human Airiam. She is gone from the vault. I run into this often as I open packs, dismiss all crew, and then re-enlist. 1fwq0fmyddxp.gif

Yes, I did a similar test yesterday :)
    Thank you for the gif, I will add it to the bug report!
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Oh, I have found at least one of the issues. The issue persists across client restarts as I've just booted up the Steam client now and she is still missing. I took another crew that I own but don't have immortalized and dismissed it. That crew also disappeared from the vault and persists that way. I don't want to wait until the crew is gone from the re-enlistment screen to see if that brings them back in the vault as I don't want to lose the crew, but I hope this extra info helps.

Thanks!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be fixed with 8.2.1 that is currently available on Facebook and Steam