Home Engineering Room
Options

Cryo vault counter wrong

Since the 8.2.0 update, the Cryo vault counter for immortalised crew is incorrect for me.
As of today (7/11/21) I have 582 / 1113 unique crew immortalised, and one duplicate crew.

However, the cryo vault counter says I have 583 / 1113 crew immortalised.
I have counted and checked - I definitely have 582 unique crew immortalised (and I believe this counter is supposed to be for unique crew).

Fairly certain this was correct prior to the update, so I thought I'd let you know.
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Same here, i have 953 Single immortalized crew
    and 1093 immortalized crew with dupes.
    No clue why the counter now shows 1012. Doesn t fit any count, i can think of.

Before update:
    uc4x048ey4o2.jpeg
    After Update
    t8by47wpew7m.jpeg
    temp76ucqq0r.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    My count has been off by +1 for almost the entire 3 years I've been playing this game.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    Slick wrote: »
    My count has been off by +1 for almost the entire 3 years I've been playing this game.

Has nothing to do with this issue. My count was correct until the latest update.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    It‘s been almost 4 weeks, any news when we can expect a fix?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I'll have an update, I will share it :)
  • Options
    I figured that when i freeze / unfreeze several crew in a row, the counter changes as well. Maybe it helps to narrow down the issue.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I just immortalized a dupe for the OE requirement and my vault count increased by 1.

Need to get this fixed.
  • Options
    I froze a couple of active crew and my vault immo count decreased
    by 5(from 1060 to 1055]

It‘s a total mess. 😐
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    My count changed (went down) after freezing purple event crew after the most recent event as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    It‘s been almost 6 months!
    Is there any chance this will get fixed anytime soon? A Really annoying bug.

Oh and while on it, maybe fix this bug as well. If u have an immortalized crew and a dupe with less stars, you never knows what shows up in vault.
    For example, my 1 Skill McCoy is 5/5 and Immortalized and my Dupe of him 1/5, vault only shows my dupe with 1/5 stars. 😩
    m7ym3pj5zpkx.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    7 months and the vault count bug is still not fixed. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 months and the vault count bug is still not fixed. :/

As is the case for other issues.
    I do not have an ETA, I am sorry.
  • Options
    So it‘s almost been a year now and still no fix.

Sorry. WRG you really can do better!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Fun. Not.
    dxt07mp0to02.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•